My Lynch By Inch Performance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
I just wanted to know if anyone noticed my on the "Lynch By Inch" album? If u didn't know, I did a beat on disc 1, I rapped on disc 2, and I was also featured on the DVD. Tell me what you think of my performance? I give must love if anything to Lynch for letting me show alot of my talent in different ways. Hit me up. You can also log on to my page and here the "Split It Down" (Remix), and more. One Luv 2 those who veiwed or replied to this post.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/emoeandtakeoverentertainmentmusic.htm

Apr 25, 2002
I DONT REMEMBER THE SONG YOU PRODUCED SO I CANT COMMENT ON IT.....THE SONG YOU WERE ON WAS TERRIBLE IN MY EYES OVERALL....DONT RECALL YOUR PART BUT BEING A POSSE SONG I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN IT.

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
The beat you produced i wasn't feelin that much what is crazy, cause i usually like all your production...Your verse on the Usual Suspects cut is tight, not really much more to say about this-- just tight as fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
sorry emoe, i thaught the whole LBI was a let down in my eyes......i wasnt impressed with much, the beats, the hooks, lynch spit some tight shit once in a while on the album, but that shit left my deck like 2 weeks after i got it.......now you came heated as fuck on cos album.......on disc 2, i forgot the name of the track, maybe it was for my crime niggaz, but you spit a coooooo ass verse at the end........but i wasnt feelin a damn thing on LBI, so there goes my .02 cents

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Thanx for your replie. The main thing was to get promotion and to hurry up and get a record out there. If you ask me, I know the cd could have been better, but time was on our ass. And as for the track i did, it's called "I Get's Off". The beat wasn't even finished and he wanted the track. It was kinda when I 1st learned how to work the studio and I had to run. When I came back, he had it dumped and had recorded a verse already. So basically, I feel all the negative, but it doesn't out way the positive. You have to understand, that was the 1st recorded he recorded since leaving black market. Yeah now he's on his on but now it's harder to run day to day shit. Now that he see's that he can put out his own music, i'm pretty sure things will get better. So like I always say, stay tuned. Buy the way. HOW ELSE, ANYWHERE, has put out a 3 disc package? 2 disc plus DVD for the price of 1. Come on. If you look, you can tell that we knew the album was rushed, that's why we gave you so much. Hopin' that would help the movement. But now that's why I asked what you thought because I value the voice of the cosumer. thanx alot.

Apr 25, 2002
damn emoe, that it probably the most intelligent thing anyone has ever said about LBI, specially from the siccmade camp......mufuckas FROM siccmade was on here sayin its better than season, and its the tightest shit ever, yet you come on here and speak the truth about the album, even admitting it couldve been A WHOLE LOT BETTER.....a man, u earned yourself a fan for that one, cuz some lames are convinced its like a masterpiece and shit, yet down to earth folks know it should have been a lot better......i aint checked out ghetto gospel yet, but just from u being on here speaking realness, ima have to get check it out......and i know you got spits, cuz on cos album, you ripped it........one thing i dont understand tho, you said it was rushed , and lynched had to put something together real quik, well my question is, what was he doing from 1998 to 2004? sittin on his ass or what? cuz fools were assuming he was in the lab day and night workin on an album that would put him in a class by himself, yet he put out an album that put him back as just a rapper from sac category......why wasnt he preppin an album all that time? i know he had issues with BM, but he couldnt of recorded and album and drop it as soon as his shit was setteled, im confused? could u break it down

Dec 27, 2002
lbi is a good album...the production wasn't what people were expecting and could have been better, but #18 (i gets off) is one of the tightest beats on the album...love how it switches up, both are hard

lbi has some really good shit though, you just can't play it over and over quite like you can/could with season and loaded--and that probably reflects on the amount of time/work put into each the albums

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
IF LYNCH DOESN'T DROP ANOTHER ALBUM.....I'LL BE SATISFIED WITH HIM CLOSING THE BOOK WITH LBI!!!
THAT'S HOW TIGHT IT IS TO ME!!!
AN INSTANT CLASSIC, TWO THUMBS UP!!!

AS FAR AS YOU E-MOE, THAT BEAT IS SOOOOO FUCC'N' HARD!!!
AND ON USUAL SUSPECTS YOU CAME HARD, I LIKE HOW YOUR SOFT VOICE SOUNDS OVER HARD GANGSTA BEATS!!!

Feb 19, 2003
Well, E-Moe, I agree that parts of LBI could have been better (for me, "Death Dance" and "Suicide Note" needed more lyrics), but this business of people making out like LBI was some crime against nature is just nutso, IMHO. I thought LBI was at least "very good", if not "classic." But, opinions are what make the world go 'round...

I remember back in '97, there were folks who hated LOADED when it came out. But now, seven years later, there have been people on both this board and folks I've talked to who think that LOADED is now dope, and some people have even said that they like LOADED BETTER than SEASON! LOL! For me, SOTS is still Lynch's best, but I, too, like LOADED better now than I did back then. And once I stopped expecting LBI to sound like SOTS (or LOADED), I was able to get into it more and more, and now I like most of it (again, not counting the two songs I mentioned above). It's possible that people might be able to get with LBI more six or seven years from now. And like you said, it WAS the first CD Lynch was doing on his own, so to speak, so I'm sure better things will come in the future if Lynch decides to keep working.

As for YOUR production on "I Getts Off", I dug it. Your rapping appearance on "Usual Suspects" could have been better, but that's cool--the stuff I've heard from GHETTO GOSPEL shows the talent that you have...Hope your new one's easily accessible.

PEACE!

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
greedygreg209 said:
........one thing i dont understand tho, you said it was rushed , and lynched had to put something together real quik, well my question is, what was he doing from 1998 to 2004? sittin on his ass or what? cuz fools were assuming he was in the lab day and night workin on an album that would put him in a class by himself, yet he put out an album that put him back as just a rapper from sac category......why wasnt he preppin an album all that time? i know he had issues with BM, but he couldnt of recorded and album and drop it as soon as his shit was setteled, im confused? could u break it down
I hope i can exsplain. Well everybody knows he went threw shit with u know who. But nobody knows how court cost can add up when you playin wit mills. The stress and cost alone is too much to handle for the average man. Plus yo mother die, you tring to work it out with this dude, he sayin one thing doin' another, you finally say fuck it. Now hella time has went by and you ain't recorded in while because you wasn't gone record for this fool. You don't want him sellin' verses, you don't want him to make no money. So you sit back and wait. Now it's over, you got a deal but you don't have any new music. Notice I said NEW MUSIC. Yeah you got verses layin' around, a group album wit COS, but no lynch album. He wanted to change the name and the cover but that was promoted before so he went with it. We had to get the biggest seller from our camp out there. Yeah we had COS, My shit, & the rest of the catalog, but none of those records sold as much as LBI combined. Now it's time to claim the throne. Thanx for the respect stay up.

Feb 19, 2003
emoe3000 said:
I hope i can exsplain. Well everybody knows he went threw shit with u know who. But nobody knows how court cost can add up when you playin wit mills. The stress and cost alone is too much to handle for the average man. Plus yo mother die, you tring to work it out with this dude, he sayin one thing doin' another, you finally say fuck it. Now hella time has went by and you ain't recorded in while because you wasn't gone record for this fool. You don't want him sellin' verses, you don't want him to make no money. So you sit back and wait. Now it's over, you got a deal but you don't have any new music. Notice I said NEW MUSIC. Yeah you got verses layin' around, a group album wit COS, but no lynch album. He wanted to change the name and the cover but that was promoted before so he went with it. We had to get the biggest seller from our camp out there. Yeah we had COS, My shit, & the rest of the catalog, but none of those records sold as much as LBI combined. Now it's time to claim the throne. Thanx for the respect stay up.
Yeah, that makes sense, E-Moe. I imagine that if I was in a situation like that, I'd feel the same way...I seem to VAGUELY remember Lynch talking a little about this in a MURDER DOG interview around 1999 or maybe 2000--I may have to check my back issues! LOL! Good luck with your future music...

PEACE!

CIRE

Nov 20, 2002
www.facebook.com
Yo EEEEEEE...lol....this is Scurlock..your shit sounding good homey..wish i was back there in cali right now to kick it wit yall and do that damn thang...I got some shit craccin "SiccNdaEast" lil project..anyway good lookin on yo shit and even better on explainin lynch shit...feel me we know..shits been fucked up...thats why i am wayyy the fuck out here..anywayz...much love..i should be down in couple of months..SICCMADE

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
yeah we had a lil disagreement. But that kind of shit happens when your in a family. That's what Siccmade is a family. I put my name on the dotted line so I have to give lynch more music. If you ask me, I'm in the best position right now. Alot of people would like to be in my shoes right now. But my relationship with lynch goes further than Siccmade. I have a son by the same feamle Sicx has a son by. We family and nothin' can change that not even us. But you'll see when my next album drops. Siccmade 4 Life. I'm the only one on the label with his own label so I wanted to do more than just wait. But now I learned a lesson on how not to change people. "If U can't beat em. join em". I was tring to hard to make Lynch step it up when it wasn't time for that yet. I got caught up in helping run the label when i should've just been a artist. So when people wasn't listening to my suggestion on how to run the business, I got a lil beyond myself. So that's part of it, and the rest is elementary shit. But it's still all love. Stay tuned.

Buy the way, if you watch "while u wait", you can see the part I was tring to play. I suggested we do everything we did on that DVD. I had to slow down and let lynch make the suggestion. U Feel Me? If u don't have it, buy it online here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000TSRCE/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1/104-0488432-8995912

You can also check "Whoz Next?" by me & lynch on:

Jul 10, 2002
LBI is so freggin' filthy, great production & even better licks. Lynch & the whole siccmade camp came tite in my opinion...

Keep it sicc,

and be on the lookout for that "Crytical Condition" off Street Level Records coming soon...