My fellow AMERICANS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Dark Shadow said:
No dere saying "Mo" as in more (coming sick with these mo flows), you better listen to the song, they may of been refering to Missouri but that aint how its used. They are saying it the same way Bone thugs are son, listen to Mo Murda. Point is its been going on for a long time. Face it your dissing your on fav. rappers also. We can even count it out. RDV look for the song "Ride 2 Dis". Fuck Face, cant kill the real facts. So your saying when NWA came with 100 miles and running' they didnt know how to spell. What about Ice Cube with AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted [Bonus Tracks] same with that. Cant out smart a smart ass bitch.

Oh, you're right, i'm wrong. I have no idea what i'm talking about. I dont know BG Bulletwound or anything.

"Coming Sick with these more flows" doesn't even make fucking sense.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE DOUCHE BAG!!!!

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Ok you just dont wanna listen & read between the lines, but i will say this, the mods here are the ones i like the most, when something happens in a thread like it did in here you dont rush off and just deleted it, so i'll give you all props on that. But this is becoming so retarded now its not even funny. Just do us a favor and deleted this already. Like who actually still wanna see this. You all wanna to see my view, you done seen it.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Wow... this arguement is still going on...I was a little heated in my last post, that's why I had so many typos. Sorry DaSlacker... lol..

It's a lost cause on here for real. Spelling a song title in a 'gansta rap' way (as you say) is a lot different then writing a whole fucking post like 'dat'... that's all anyone was trying to say...