My fellow AMERICANS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Dark Shadow said:
Wut wrong wit how i type, wut ur suppost 2 be sum damn dictionary. If ur complainin by how i type maybe u should learn how 2 spell right. Is ur G-String gettin 2 tight. Ur not gettin it through 2 small minded head. Da state fukk up plain n simple. Ur 2 fukkin retarded 2 realize dat. Dont u know da local govt. ask help from da state den ask 4 help from da federal govt be4 dey can step in, it doesnt matter how bad shit hits. Now tell me how da fed. govt. 2 blame still. Wut u wanna know more. Lets say 75% is blacks wut bout da other 25% den u gotta say bout dem dat he dont give a fukk bout dem either. So how is he racist. And 4 days is still enough 2 get da fukk outta dere. And be4 4 days dey still knew dey had a chance 2 be hit. I rather live den die plain n simple. Any more stupid commits from u. Maybe u should read a book or get on da net bout dis.

I think the way you type is annoying too.

Dat shit iz 2 damn annoyin 2 b typin like dat. Dat misspellin dem wordz iz play'd out....

...LOL.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Just 4 a few idiots. And no race doesnt have much 2 do with this, but they are close minded about crap, example like this. You probably been watching MTV and BET. Why dont you watch the news and it'll tell you exactly what you need 2 hear. GayTV doesnt tell you (all they say is kanye told bush he doesnt give a fu*k about black poeple). Ignorant ass motherfu*kers. Dont hate cause you know im right. You still never respond about the other 25%.

O another thing they knew it could only hold a hurricane 3 (that what it was built 4) so you knew damage was gonna happen. So why would you stay. Its common sense. Now days people just throw it in the trash.

Aug 11, 2005
Dark Shadow said:
Just 4 a few idiots. And no race doesnt have much 2 do with this, but they are close minded about crap, example like this. You probably been watching MTV and BET. Why dont you watch the news and it'll tell you exactly what you need 2 hear. GayTV doesnt tell you (all they say is kanye told bush he doesnt give a fu*k about black poeple). Ignorant ass motherfu*kers. Dont hate cause you know im right. You still never respond about the other 25%.

O another thing they knew it could only hold a hurricane 3 (that what it was built 4) so you knew damage was gonna happen. So why would you stay. Its common sense. Now days people just throw it in the trash.

what about handicap people in wheel chairs how the fuck are the supposed to leave????? HMMMM...... Asshole? George Bush took way too long in helping in the hurricane. He only helps the rich. He has no comment on Kanye so it must obviously be true.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
what about handicap people in wheel chairs how the fuck are the supposed to leave????? HMMMM...... Asshole? George Bush took way too long in helping in the hurricane. He only helps the rich. He has no comment on Kanye so it must obviously be true.
Dats wut da state could of done dipshit. Wut is so fuckin hard 2 understand it was da fuckin state dat fucked up. Did u even know da governor didnt follow wut had 2 be done 4 da emergency, if u dont follow rules shit can happen bitch. Look when u stop jockin mtv dicks, den come and talk. So hard agruing wit stupid ppl, dey only hear 1 way. Come back wit only real shit. Like if u wanna get off murder, u gotta know da law (Hint). Y does bush gotta do everything 4 u. I wouldnt relay on sum idiot. U should know how stupid he is.

The strong survive and the weak perish - The facts of life. How bout u ppl study up on it.

What the other 25% im waiting. So how does he hates blacks.

And they should be glad they got notice. With a tornado you got from a few minutes (maybe not even that) - couple hours tops.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Dark Shadow said:

I see you're using "the" instead of "da', and "this" instead of "dis" now. You're learning.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Dark Shadow said:
And they should be glad they got notice. With a tornado you got from a few minutes (maybe not even that) - couple hours tops.

You're a fucking idiot if you're going to compare a catagory 4 or 5 hurricane to a fucking tornado.

I've never seen a tornado destroy an entire metropolis....or a 200 mile stretch of costline for that matter.

I've been through a tornado....and I'll take that anyday over a fucking hurricane like Katrina. Shit it's a weekly event where I live in late spring.

My God you're a fucking idiot.

ALSO.....

There was no evacuation plan for people who COULDNT leave. IE no car, no money, no place to go=you're fucked.

That's the bottom line. FEMA and the govenment were totally in a REACTIONARY position. No pre-emptive plans besides TELLING people they needed to leave. I'm not a super smart person (although I like to pretend I am), but I kept saying on Thursday and Friday before the 'Cane hit, that they needed to be getting EVERYONE out. They had 4 full days to get busses, trucks, whatever they needed to get as many people out as they could. THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING....why wait til AFTER the storm????

I guarenfuckingtee you that 95% of the people who were trapped would have left if they could.

And the majority of those people happen to be black.

Racist agenda? A plausable idea.

Why would you want to evacuate the numbers of people who the government claims to not be worth anything to the economy? Shit let them fight it out and hopefully we'll lose a good number of them people who are a drain on our tax dollars.

If you think it's stupid for people to think that way then you, Dark Shadow, are the simple minded ignorant one.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
techn9nehq said:
You're a fucking idiot if you're going to compare a catagory 4 or 5 hurricane to a fucking tornado.

I've never seen a tornado destroy an entire metropolis....or a 200 mile stretch of costline for that matter.

I've been through a tornado....and I'll take that anyday over a fucking hurricane like Katrina. Shit it's a weekly event where I live in late spring.

My God you're a fucking idiot.

ALSO.....

There was no evacuation plan for people who COULDNT leave. IE no car, no money, no place to go=you're fucked.

That's the bottom line. FEMA and the govenment were totally in a REACTIONARY position. No pre-emptive plans besides TELLING people they needed to leave. I'm not a super smart person (although I like to pretend I am), but I kept saying on Thursday and Friday before the 'Cane hit, that they needed to be getting EVERYONE out. They had 4 full days to get busses, trucks, whatever they needed to get as many people out as they could. THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING....why wait til AFTER the storm????

I guarenfuckingtee you that 95% of the people who were trapped would have left if they could.

And the majority of those people happen to be black.

Racist agenda? A plausable idea.

Why would you want to evacuate the numbers of people who the government claims to not be worth anything to the economy? Shit let them fight it out and hopefully we'll lose a good number of them people who are a drain on our tax dollars.

If you think it's stupid for people to think that way then you, Dark Shadow, are the simple minded ignorant one.
And u ppl still missin da point. Blah blah blah all i hear id bout da same shit over and over from u ppl. Tryin tell me bein close minded. Like if sumthang happen 2 sum black ppl first thang is thought racist crap. Kids like u need 2 grow up. Wut in da past when sum black kids was gettin beaten up by sum cops were u blamin da fed. govt. Who was in office like Bill, were u blamin him. Im suprize u aint sayin Thug Pit was Tech or Bones y it suck ass.

Only way u wanna get rid racist crap is leave it in da past and move on. Try dat 4 bein closed minded. U'll still livin in da past, dis aint da 50's muthafukas. I h8 agruin wit racist.

Dis thread is dead leave it be.

Aug 11, 2005
Dark Shadow said:
And u ppl still missin da point. Blah blah blah all i hear id bout da same shit over and over from u ppl. Tryin tell me bein close minded. Like if sumthang happen 2 sum black ppl first thang is thought racist crap. Kids like u need 2 grow up. Wut in da past when sum black kids was gettin beaten up by sum cops were u blamin da fed. govt. Who was in office like Bill, were u blamin him. Im suprize u aint sayin Thug Pit was Tech or Bones y it suck ass.

Only way u wanna get rid racist crap is leave it in da past and move on. Try dat 4 bein closed minded. U'll still livin in da past, dis aint da 50's muthafukas. I h8 agruin wit racist.

I need a translator in here to read this stupid shit to me!!! What the fuck did you just say? :ermm: By the way, I think it's simple minded that tnhq called you, not "closed minded." Also, when you say shit like "Wut in da past when sum black kids was gettin beaten up by sum cops were u blamin da fed. govt." Yeah everyone does think your racist. I suggest you go see the movie "American History X" or "Remember the Titans" or "Crash." Maybe you'll understand why your so racist.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Dark Shadow said:

Are you calling me racist?

Because I showed you the Black point of view? You're a fucking idiot. I cannot believe we are even arguing with your stupid ass. I have to dumb myself down just to read your post.

Its like I gotta say to myself "ok...how would a retard read this?" thats the only way I was able to understand a single word you were saying.

So therefore you are a fucking idiot...and until you prove otherwise I will continue to believe that.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
techn9nehq said:
Are you calling me racist?

Because I showed you the Black point of view? You're a fucking idiot. I cannot believe we are even arguing with your stupid ass. I have to dumb myself down just to read your post.

Its like I gotta say to myself "ok...how would a retard read this?" thats the only way I was able to understand a single word you were saying.

So therefore you are a fucking idiot...and until you prove otherwise I will continue to believe that.
No u but if u wanna be dat way, how did sum1 let a retard have dat job or did sum1 bring up da law. Look i can tell u dont instant message or text very much. U learn 2 cut words down 4 space. I proved it. I know its hard 4 Missouri's 2 see thangs witout bein showed a picture maybe i should of did dat. U know u r da Show Me State.