MS-13 on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
[Its gotten bad out here in the last few years. All these fuckin kids who ruien it for the rest of us. You creap through the beach flats with even a slight hint of red on and fools start trippin thinking you banging. If you read www.santacruzsentinel.com they had an article a while back about how bad it is now. Check this out:

Boardwalk security puts safety ahead of style

Jun 5, 2004
anyways fuck that the only real gangstas at the boardwalk are the fools visiting from other cities. lol fucka barrio beach bunny scrap, santa cruz is a joke its a tourist spot. there is hella fuckin wierdos there so the scraps probaly just chill n just smoke crank with em and jack kids for there ride wristbands

Feb 5, 2006
HAHAHAHAHA U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. SQUARED UP QHITEBOY WITH BLUE DICKIES, BLUE JERSEY, AND BLUE CORTEZ'S. U EVEN ADMITTED U A FAKE. "I DONT BANG, I JUST LIKE THE MUSIC AND LIFESTYLE. WHATS WRONG WITH CRIP HOP?" WAS THAT REALLY U HOLDING THE DOG. LOL

May 26, 2007
Like going to Santa Cruz during the daytime...There'z too much shit popping at night...went there las 4th of July and sum foo's on the streets were starting shit..f k i cut out...

Nov 18, 2004
jayda650 said:
I go to the boardwalk to kick it on the beach drink some beer and eat deep fried artichokes not fuck with the wannabe gangsters out there, i pay those cats no mind. The coast line is too nice for fuckin gangbangers to be fucking it up.
^^^Truth^^^

May 26, 2007
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHAHAHAHA U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. SQUARED UP QHITEBOY WITH BLUE DICKIES, BLUE JERSEY, AND BLUE CORTEZ'S. U EVEN ADMITTED U A FAKE. "I DONT BANG, I JUST LIKE THE MUSIC AND LIFESTYLE. WHATS WRONG WITH CRIP HOP?" WAS THAT REALLY U HOLDING THE DOG. LOL
Haa Haaa Haa

Nov 18, 2004
Thizz U 4 Treal?
SnoopyBlue said:
dude told me the ms-13 in SF beef with the surenos.......
Not 2 b supersidin' but they're completly different gangs. Not 2 skool my lil net heads but THAT dosen't even matter. Differen't sets from w/in tha same gang funk it up w/each other. U watch 2 much T.V.

Nov 1, 2005
^^yes,ms13 beefs with every1 thats what street gangs are supposed to do..here in L.A. 18st are their worst enemies,but the minute they hit county jail ms13 & 18st are surenos and stand side by side.

Apr 7, 2006
ECOSE said:
lol leaving mother fuckas clueless!
i did that once to sum lil scrap kid back in san jo i was damn near 10 yrs older than the kid. he said sum shit in spanish talkin tuff . and i was like "hell yeah!!"
he looked confused as fuck and just stood there. lmao
LOL y'feel?

Maybe next time one of us gits hit up... we gonna hafta pull an OG Howard Dean.. *pumps fist* "Yeauuugh!"

You bustaz don't wanna c me!

Mar 12, 2005
surgurliman said:
sur13 aint a street gang,any1 claiming sur13 as a street gang is a fukin idiot..thats a jail/prison thing.ms13 are surenos..in jail.
LOL, I remember asking this lil mocoso where he was from and he kept saying norte! Norte 14 homie yeah that's what I am and I'm proud. I was like Ok Ok, what part. He told me blah blah blah, but it pissed me off how he said his hood was norte xiv. I was shaking my head, and I greeted him as every brother should and that foo gave me a weak ass hand shake. Then he left the bus feeling all happy cause I talk him some shit, and I found out how ignorant this mocoso was and he tried to shake my hand and I slapped his hand away.