MS-13 on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
Yeah the Santa Cruz boardwalk... the Salvadoreans.. they be out there in them houses by some of the parking lots... probly a third of Santa Cruz's violent crime takes place in that little radius...

but yeah on another note, gangs love the beach... Venice beach be them Shoreline Crips... I had the pleasure of gettin' hit up by some...Cuz wuz like, "Wut that West Side Venice Like?" I said, "right on", gave him the fisted salute and kept it movin'.... dumbass didn't know wut to do wit that one... lol

Apr 7, 2006
... the Santa Monica pier had a fair share of cholo action too... Are romantic walks by the ocean part of the initiation process as well?

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
B-San said:
Yeah the Santa Cruz boardwalk... the Salvadoreans.. they be out there in them houses by some of the parking lots... probly a third of Santa Cruz's violent crime takes place in that little radius...

but yeah on another note, gangs love the beach... Venice beach be them Shoreline Crips... I had the pleasure of gettin' hit up by some...Cuz wuz like, "Wut that West Side Venice Like?" I said, "right on", gave him the fisted salute and kept it movin'.... dumbass didn't know wut to do wit that one... lol

lol

Jun 15, 2005
The Red Sin said:
I go there to have fun with my family not to start shit with scraps that'll stab you instead of fighting with their fists.
This from the guy who was bragging about being strapped with a screwdriver. Come on dude, you don't always come from the shoulders.

Dec 25, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
HE HAD A CRIP RELATED AVI, AND HE HAD A GIF PIC OF DUDE CRIP WALKIN ON A REG RAG, THEN HE SAID HE DONT BANG, I JUST LIKE THE MUSIC. HAHAHAHA
He has stated repeated times "Yo I just like that crip hop. That blue rag shit."

The fuck you trippin on? Esp. when you dont bang...."Crip Hop"....lmao

"I only buy CDs with vocal tracks recorded in foam soundbooths....I call it Styrofoam Hop, whats good? These police was fuckin with me I parked my car on somebodys lawn and they gave me a ticket bitch ass police dont wanna see me"

Sep 20, 2006
blood yooz a mark ass nilla always lying and wantin to be in a gang so you live out yo gang fantasies online you aint nuttin but a suckellini
nillaz lyk you make me sicc, why you always braggin bout sum fake shit, you bout as see thru as sum celofane ole mark ass tricc
ID SLAP A NILLA LYK YOU AND YELL

CUUUUUUUUUUHHHHRIIIIIIIIIIP

I'D GANGBANG THE FUCC OUTTA PUNK ROCK CHUMP LYK YOU IN COUNTY REAL QUICK, PUSH YA SHIT IN REAL DEEP

SO SHUT THE FUCC UP WITH WIT ALL YO ONLINE FANTASIES AND DREAMS AND KEEP ON MYSPACE CRIPPIN YA CHUMP

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
oh gawd, simmer down king sausage fest

why is his name snoopy blue and he talking about his potna with a red shirt on? I admit, I like blue, and I listen to dpg, jayo felony, crooked i and them, but damn....

Nov 16, 2006
yeah i was surprised as fuck when i went to santa cruz and saw hella surenos. its too damn nice there to be trippen of cats though.i just go to have a good time and enjoy the beach.

Feb 5, 2006
"FUCK THE POLICE! THEY GONE GIVE MY HOMIEBOY A TICKET. WE WAS JUS CHILLIN IN THE DRIVE THROUGH WITH SHROOMS AND OPEN BOTTLE ALCOHOL IN MY CAR. POLICE ALWAYS TRYNA FUCK WITH SOMEBODY. JUST CAUSE MY TAGS WERE FUCKED UP"

Dec 21, 2005
yeah any public place muthafuckas is gone be showin off and actin hard but its ms-13 every damn where and santa cruz got hella scraps even tho ms-13 aint scaraps