MS-13 on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
WTF

I was walkin on the street and saw a big MS 13 tagged on it, then a few minutes later a cop aproached my friend and said to take off his red shit and put on the gray one he had underneath. Some shit about stabbings or w/e

didnt know people banged on the boardwalk?

Mar 12, 2005
Honestly I used to go there with my uncle and he lived up in the cuts in a trailer. If you go to the board walk with Family and you're a homeboy, don't go looking for trouble. I go there to have fun with my family not to start shit with scraps that'll stab you instead of fighting with their fists.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wonder if hes talking about the same boardwalk in LA..
like that strip of stores

thats next to the park

not the boardwalk in santa cruz (i think its santa cruz) thats basically next to the ocean/a bridge over the ocean

the real boardwalk...
that shit is a banging paradise

i cant think of a more banged out public spot than that place

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I go to the boardwalk to kick it on the beach drink some beer and eat deep fried artichokes not fuck with the wannabe gangsters out there, i pay those cats no mind. The coast line is too nice for fuckin gangbangers to be fucking it up.

Feb 5, 2006
HAHAHA SNOOPYBLUE THE FAKE INTERNET CRIP AND HE ALWAYS GOT A STORY WITH THE POLICE FUCKIN WITH HIS HOMEBOYS. HAHA FUCK OUTTA HERE. WAS THAT PIC REALY HIM, THAT WHITE BOY HUGGING AND POSING WITH HIS LITTLE DOG? LOL

Apr 10, 2006
jayda650 said:
I go to the boardwalk to kick it on the beach drink some beer and eat deep fried artichokes not fuck with the wannabe gangsters out there, i pay those cats no mind. The coast line is too nice for fuckin gangbangers to be fucking it up.
no doubt

Mar 12, 2005
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHAHA SNOOPYBLUE THE FAKE INTERNET CRIP AND HE ALWAYS GOT A STORY WITH THE POLICE FUCKIN WITH HIS HOMEBOYS. HAHA FUCK OUTTA HERE. WAS THAT PIC REALY HIM, THAT WHITE BOY HUGGING AND POSING WITH HIS LITTLE DOG? LOL
LMAO!!! YEAH AND THEN HE DELETED THAT THREAD LMAO! COMEDY!!!