MR. DOCTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
damn

D Deuce91 said:
nope wrong again fool, see i am stright, i luv pussy, and i can tell and we all know, that you rocc dicc, it roccs ya world when doc gets ya from behind, huh fagg

where are you in the room? you know so much. or do you speak from experience with what you and your lover tyson does to ya? of course you love pussy, you are a pussy. don't get mad though cause your girl tyson will jump in and defend your honor, like the two fags you are. tag teamin wit each other. what a team you have their.

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
wrong again fool see like i said i luv pussy, woman
now you need to be strong enuff to coem out to the word that dicc is your thang
i man why would you dedicate your life to this doc albu mand defned him so much i mean cant he eve nfiht his own battle, you must be luvin dicc to do all that, am i right

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
your right again

D Deuce91 said:
wrong again fool see like i said i luv pussy, woman
now you need to be strong enuff to coem out to the word that dicc is your thang
i man why would you dedicate your life to this doc albu mand defned him so much i mean cant he eve nfiht his own battle, you must be luvin dicc to do all that, am i right

so when does your album come out? it says coming soon? when? where can i hear it now? you must be so impressed with your life's work that it's got to be posted everywhere. we know you don't have distribution for it, so it does'nt matter if you post it everywhere. let me hear some of this devil's retarded step son shit...............

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
why do you giva fucc bout my cd and avoidin the wuestion see that what peeps say you must not be able to answer sertin question wit out consailtin wit doc huh
but anyway shiit we been at it for what like 2 dayz now i need a break, your ass wears a muthafucca out.
i give you that, you diffently defened your man

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
shit fool

D Deuce91 said:
why do you giva fucc bout my cd and avoidin the wuestion see that what peeps say you must not be able to answer sertin question wit out consailtin wit doc huh
but anyway shiit we been at it for what like 2 dayz now i need a break, your ass wears a muthafucca out.
i give you that, you diffently defened your man

and it don't stop and itr won't quite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biatch

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
actually it will quite
lets see docs cd came out on the 21st right
that was 11 dayz ago one week and 4 dayz,
i predict that one week later noone will even remember you, i mean docs cd is a fade away it was so hyped and then one day ever one forgets, 2 weeks tops

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Green-Eyes said:
where are you in the room? you know so much. or do you speak from experience with what you and your lover tyson does to ya? of course you love pussy, you are a pussy. don't get mad though cause your girl tyson will jump in and defend your honor, like the two fags you are. tag teamin wit each other. what a team you have their.
You stupid fucc. Its funny how When you lost your Virginity ta Doc you came on tha forums all ass hurt cuz noone will buy his Pop cd. I mean you are whut you eat and thats Doc's dicc. Nuff said

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
oh yeah lil tyson your right again.

tyson said:
You stupid fucc. Its funny how When you lost your Virginity ta Doc you came on tha forums all ass hurt cuz noone will buy his Pop cd. I mean you are whut you eat and thats Doc's dicc. Nuff said
Doc's c.d. wont fade away, not with me promoting it. no sir, no mame. it's the biggest c.d. of the year and the best c.d. of Doc's career, not to mention his first double c.d. with a c.d. like this it does'nt just fade away. maybe after a year but not two weeks. you shall live to see my wrath on all you bitch ass niccas. money, money, money by the ton.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
^^^^^Its funny how you say this is tha Biggest album of Docs carrer. For one I aint seen it in any store. Seconed You can ask pretty much everyone thats likes Sac rap and They'll say Setrippin is Filthy and will more than likely own tha cd. But if you asked tha same people bout Docementry I know for a fact that they'll say "Man Doc fell off" "Docs a Fuccin Snitch Fucc him" "I aint evan checcin that shit out". Fa real

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
okay

tyson said:
^^^^^Its funny how you say this is tha Biggest album of Docs carrer. For one I aint seen it in any store. Seconed You can ask pretty much everyone thats likes Sac rap and They'll say Setrippin is Filthy and will more than likely own tha cd. But if you asked tha same people bout Docementry I know for a fact that they'll say "Man Doc fell off" "Docs a Fuccin Snitch Fucc him" "I aint evan checcin that shit out". Fa real

thanks for the input and the latest WORD ON THE STREET, reporting live from beverly hills it's tyson.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
tyson said:

if that shit is true, then shoot the names and locations homey?????????????????????????