MR. DOCTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
much love homey

Mtown Criminal said:
@green eyes...no i havent copped the album yet...but i DO plan on gettin it in the near future.

and believe me..i have been a Doc supporter since about 97.....Setrip'n bloccstyle is one of my fav albums.....AN ALL TIME CLASSIC AND A NOTCH UNDER HIS BELT..no doubt whatsoever...but im just bein real....this album just aint really in the direction of music i prefer...i still support Doc as an artist and always look forward to his new releases

i respect guys like you bro. it's nice to talk to someone with intelligence and respect. very rare around here. Since your a supporter of Doc, getting the album before tuesday is great for his sound scan numbers. thanks homey and let me know about the store you went to and if you can how many they had in stock and if the associate has sold a lot of them. that would be a great help. much love to you.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
another thing

Green-Eyes said:
i respect guys like you bro. it's nice to talk to someone with intelligence and respect. very rare around here. Since your a supporter of Doc, getting the album before tuesday is great for his sound scan numbers. thanks homey and let me know about the store you went to and if you can how many they had in stock and if the associate has sold a lot of them. that would be a great help. much love to you.

i think it will grow on you once you start bumpin it in your car. thats how it did with me one song at a time fresh outta the studio.

Mar 9, 2004
HOW BOUT IF I BUST A YOUNG NUTT IN YOUR GREEN EYES. YOU TWO FUCKIN HOMOS ARE SORRY AS FUCK. DOC IS A SNITCH. I DOUBT RAIDED WOULD BLOW YOUR SKIRT UP IF IT WASNT TRUE. WHO AM I GONNA BELIEVE?? AND YOUNG NUTT, YOU SHOULD SWITCH YOUR NAME TO YOUNG PUNK<======REPPIN BIG BAD SURFER BOY CRIPS. YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE......IF YOU DICKRIDE THIS HARD ON THE FUCKIN COMPUTER, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
^^^ Your a nerd. I had the opptunity to speak with Doc and Green Eyez and they showed nothing but love and respect. Doc asked if I sent in a demo tape. How many rappers you know do shit like that for the homie. And how do you know Doc a snitch, Cause some Locked up dude say it you probably believe that we evolved from monkeys. YOus a bitch like cmw said. YOur a fake ass wanna be rider on the internet hating because you pussy hahah oh well I guess the worlds gotta have bitches to. ITs a free country.

@Green Eyes I spit up some raw lyrics last night and getting ready to send it in though beware hahah

Been Drinkin AKa Epidemic

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
alright homey!!!!!!

Been Drinkin said:
^^^ Your a nerd. I had the opptunity to speak with Doc and Green Eyez and they showed nothing but love and respect. Doc asked if I sent in a demo tape. How many rappers you know do shit like that for the homie. And how do you know Doc a snitch, Cause some Locked up dude say it you probably believe that we evolved from monkeys. YOus a bitch like cmw said. YOur a fake ass wanna be rider on the internet hating because you pussy hahah oh well I guess the worlds gotta have bitches to. ITs a free country.

@Green Eyes I spit up some raw lyrics last night and getting ready to send it in though beware hahah

Been Drinkin AKa Epidemic

i call that hater you was barkin at PINKY IT DON'T EVEN SAY DOC'S NAME BUT HE TRYIN TO PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER AND HE STILL COMES UP WITH FIVE.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA he dont know how to add a all hahaha fuck. Iam feeling this new Doc IAm going to pick it up. Alot of people think that I could give a fuck what raided thinks I could care what a lot of people think you know. Oh well FUck em and fold em

Jul 27, 2004
lol @ u snitch cheerleader and yo gay surfer butt buddy from OC, first of all anybody from the OC is irrelevent so all that shit u sayin i aint even hearin it go catch a big ass wave and drown or somethin, and number 2 i really dont give a fuc about this site and all the sorry ass faggots on it, u just a rapper nigga i'm a factor , stop gettin defensive about yo faggot ass lover mr doctor (gay ass name i might add) nigga is a snitch and everybody know it, u keep playin the snitch card cuz u know u run with a snitch its digging at u deep inside like yo pops dick back in the day when he used to bang yah in the ass before yo raggedy ann lookin momma came home cuz the bitch wuz away sucin my big ass dic , u got some self concious snitch issues u fag thats why u keep bringing it up knowin damn well u run with a snitch and if u run with a snitch u must be a damn snitch yahself u and that snitchin ass nigga ms doctor shouldnt have the word "snitch" come out yah damn mouth with all the snitchin that nigga did , i get psychological with this shit u just another patient , that'll be 500$ for this session so open up yo coach bag beeeeeyatch

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
wow really promotin this huh green eyez, lass timei saw screamin like 9 year ol at c-lim when ya supose to be promotin this piece of shiit. this album aint no fuccin clasicc herd better shit from that 12 year ol rapper from the north west

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
So Vicious Tho said:
lol @ u snitch cheerleader and yo gay surfer butt buddy from OC, first of all anybody from the OC is irrelevent so all that shit u sayin i aint even hearin it go catch a big ass wave and drown or somethin, and number 2 i really dont give a fuc about this site and all the sorry ass faggots on it, u just a rapper nigga i'm a factor , stop gettin defensive about yo faggot ass lover mr doctor (gay ass name i might add) nigga is a snitch and everybody know it, u keep playin the snitch card cuz u know u run with a snitch its digging at u deep inside like yo pops dick back in the day when he used to bang yah in the ass before yo raggedy ann lookin momma came home cuz the bitch wuz away sucin my big ass dic , u got some self concious snitch issues u fag thats why u keep bringing it up knowin damn well u run with a snitch and if u run with a snitch u must be a damn snitch yahself u and that snitchin ass nigga ms doctor shouldnt have the word "snitch" come out yah damn mouth with all the snitchin that nigga did , i get psychological with this shit u just another patient , that'll be 500$ for this session so open up yo coach bag beeeeeyatch

You need to use spell check next time you type. My eyes hurt from all the fucked up spelling you did.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
So Vicious Tho said:
lol @ u snitch cheerleader and yo gay surfer butt buddy from OC, first of all anybody from the OC is irrelevent so all that shit u sayin i aint even hearin it go catch a big ass wave and drown or somethin
LIKE I SAID CUZ, COME TO THE HOOD AND WE'LL SEE WHATS HAPPEN'N' FUCC'N' FAGGOT!!!
THIS ORANGE COUNTY BITCH WHAT!!!

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
FIRST OF ALL CUZ I'M 100% BLACC MAN!!! I WASN'T BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON IN MY MOUTH!!! I'M FROM THE INNERCITIES OF "SANTA ANA" AND "COSTA MESA"!!! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HERE BEFORE???
COME TAKE A RIDE WITH A NIGGA FROM O.C. AND I'LL SHOW YOU SOME THANGS!!!
YOUR AS GULLIBLE AS THEY COME, BELEIVE'N' EVERY THANG YOU SEE ON T.V.!!!

Jul 27, 2004
lolllllllllllll ^^^^^

#1 --carlos who the fuck is u nigga? aint nobody tryna be like yo sorry ass nigga kick on back before u get served next on this muthafucka

#2---dumbnutt lol u fuckin fag i dont give a fuck about OC, and Santa Ana is all mesican how u gonna be claimin crip there lol fuck the OC u gay ass surfer butt monkey its a waste of time respondin to u , u need help if ure gangbangin in orange county mommy needs to take some time off from suckin my dick and spend some more time with u give u a couple hugs or somethin fuckin loser

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
youngnutt

YOUNGNUTT said:
YOU TALK ALL THAT SHIT CUZ, COME ON THROUGH AND WE'LL SEE WHATS CRACC'N'!!!

you a real gangsta homeboy. i was readin these posts and dude i'll tell ya these muthafuccas ain't no joke mane. i'm scared like i don't know what........ these 12 year olds, i don't know what kind of dope they doin but shit i want some too. i bet they computer starts cryin evertime they punchin keys they so damn tuff. maybe if we start to be nice and side wit dem we can be their friends. some i'm gonna kick it off okay, are you ready? here goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"you stupid muthafuccin bitches you suck surfer dick and i hope you choke on it too, cause i hate doc and his dick and that gay-eyes guy keeps lookin at me and i hate the type of feeling i get in my pants when i say- fucc, and bitch, and lil bitch, with some dick of doc mixed in" yeah fucc those guys lil bitch gay ass fag pussy willow poppin son of a whore. okay youngnutt, it's your turn- just remember talk like you just listened to two sailers talking and you'll be fine. just don't talk about D double, i found he's the leader and they have a pink flag. this is promotion for his album cover so when you go to the swap-meat to buy the album it's easily noticable. I know what his name stands for and he gets very butt hurt about it. so check it, the name stands for "Double Dick" thats how much Dick he can take at once. thats why he's the hardest out of everybody, he's constantly sore because he wants to prove a point. Get it? PROVE A POINT" or should i say two points. hahahaha......
so good luck and don't talk about his PINK album cover, and don't mentioned that the devil rejected him after butt fuccin him with two dicks and two horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
straight comedy ,good one green eyez, but did you mention that your retaining docs juices and also stitched from asshole to pussy, and wet ya panties when ever you hear docs album verses
shiit mayne y don t you got a cd out i bet it would be docs new one, maybe you and doc can do a cd together call it documentry 2.
you can exsplain the first time you lost your viginity to doc and how yall hooked up wit youngnutt, and found out why they call him that orange county way (cry baby surfers)
and the times you was in da hospital for stitches and also anal cream and bein treated for genital gonareia. and you life and time on the streets of the burbs.
i htink that album is a great idea, do it homie, raise ya street credit, you'll be untouchable

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Damn

D Deuce91 said:
straight comedy ,good one green eyez, but did you mention that your retaining docs juices and also stitched from asshole to pussy, and wet ya panties when ever you hear docs album verses
shiit mayne y don t you got a cd out i bet it would be docs new one, maybe you and doc can do a cd together call it documentry 2.
you can exsplain the first time you lost your viginity to doc and how yall hooked up wit youngnutt, and found out why they call him that orange county way (cry baby surfers)
and the times you was in da hospital for stitches and also anal cream and bein treated for genital gonareia. and you life and time on the streets of the burbs.
i htink that album is a great idea, do it homie, raise ya street credit, you'll be untouchable

were you the Doctor at the hospital? i thought Mr. Doctor was the doctor that stiched me up. Damn it, that hooker was lying to me again. you sure know a lot about stichen up ass holes! it sounds like you have a lot of experience stichen up your own ass hole "Double D" cup titties. lol