MR. DOCTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

antonio916 said:
i heard that beach boys track on the radio and u right lorenzo it aint as bad as i thought it would be. i never hated on it, but i had my doubts... came out soundin pretty clean...

Good lookin out homeboy. you have a lot to say about things on this here site too, and people listen to ya. so i'm glad you got to hear it and let fools know the deal homey. good shit.

Overall how did the radio show go?

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Jul 1, 2004
are there any snippits of this new cd hes releasin? im real curious about it u kno but i dont just wanna go out and cop it right off top cuz im broke lol. after its released i guess jus do a review or sumthin of it or maybe theyll post it on northern ridaz or 2siccaudio. alright peace

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
^^^^^^^^^^

High Dro 916 said:
are there any snippits of this new cd hes releasin? im real curious about it u kno but i dont just wanna go out and cop it right off top cuz im broke lol. after its released i guess jus do a review or sumthin of it or maybe theyll post it on northern ridaz or 2siccaudio. alright peace
go to c.d. baby cdbaby.com/mrdoctor and they have snippets there as of tomorrow.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Soaked Dogg said:
and by the way i came by this shit, another green eyez, from inglewood, anyone ever heard of him ? his album high blood pressure dropped in 2000
HE A BLOOD FROM INGLEWOOD, HE RAP WITH THE DAMU RIDAZ!!!

Green-Eyes said:
but they only one Green-Eyes you know.
Lorenzo Green-Eyes
YEAH AND THAT'S O.G. GREEN EYES FROM NUTTHOOD CRIP!!! :devious: