MR. DOCTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Green-Eyes said:
if that shit is true, then shoot the names and locations homey?????????????????????????
Fucc that. Why would I want ta see a Weak POP album in tha stores. theres enough of that shit already Lil Flip, Jay-z, Nelly, Chingy etc.. I dont know a single mithafucca Thats lookin fo that new Doc. Nuff said

Apr 25, 2002
that banner is hella trash man real talk..looks corny as fuck..and yall all up on dudes nutz are u gettin paid for it? shit hes defending Doc cuz they homies not to mention hes invested in Doc money wise..what yall get out of swingin off there dick so hard? you get a hard on? is that what its about? shit let it go

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Mtown Criminal said:
that banner is hella trash man real talk..looks corny as fuck..and yall all up on dudes nutz are u gettin paid for it? shit hes defending Doc cuz they homies not to mention hes invested in Doc money wise..what yall get out of swingin off there dick so hard? you get a hard on? is that what its about? shit let it go

you cool homey. you see they can't stop swingin. they wish they was us though. double d titties will never get a distro. deal so he's hatin, plus he's the devil's retarded son. you will see him doing autograph signings for his new TAPE comin out in 2010 at a swap-meat near you. he will be easy to find, why you ask - he will have his banner behind him, remember the pink one he USED TO HAVE UNTIL I MADE HIM TAKE IT DOWN. you know how weak minded dip shit's are!!!!!!!!!!! it was'nt hard either. can you believe he admitted to having a girl make that bullshit for him! i believe he made that low budget shit himself or should i say herself. now this gay ass fag want's to battle rap on here. what a joke. i bet his dad and mom who i fucced her back out is really proud of their weak minded retarded devil's son.

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
yp pizza boy like i said i admit you changed it but you dont own shiit except your pussy , shiit you funny as fucc you have me rollin everyday now it seems, but you always talk the same thang i mean shiit get fresh material bitch, shiit c-lim would whip your lil faggady ass you short muthafucca, yo mtown you tryin to hang of green dicc shiit this fool funny style too, but you is a scared lil bitch i challegned you and doc to a battle and your ass is avoidin the question whats amatter doc too busy to write you sum eak shiit, tell doc this he was tight back in the setrippin dayz but his ass is a fuccin sell out and your site looks like a piece of shiit, what you pay that hoe to get in a doc shirt
and did anyone besides one nutt mtown even show up?
shiit and i see you askin lynch for verses he aint gonna fucc wit you, qand how many artist do you even got on epidemic records huh, shiit and you putti nthe whole godfather theme on it and shiit.
you know ever since this theard been made you would say that doc aint this and that, why dont you get your boy on her to tell it him self cuz come from your mouth pizza boy green dicc what ever you wanna be called these dazy.
it sounds like charile browns teacher, same wit your post. BLAHHH BLLAAHHH BLAAHHHH
shiit mayne get him on here and let him defend him self
now get to bed you got more defendin tommorow dont forget to duce your pussy bitch!