Movies you don't watch because...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Movies revolving around homosexuals.

So even though some of you faggots on this board phantomoffunk'ed it, I'll say no to Brokeback Mountain.
I have no interest in seeing Brokebutt Mountain even though my favorite actors were in it. No way am I about to watch dudes kissing and whatever else.

Apr 7, 2006
Remakes of 70's blaxploitation flicks

Anything to do with Tyler Perry

Where the main characters are cross-dressers

More than 2 of the main 'actors' are rappers

Apr 7, 2006
^ Haha - yeah I'm guilty of seein' 'I Got the Hook Up' in theaters hella loaded somewhere on Shattuck Ave in Berkeley...

Apr 25, 2002
HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTERS, IF IT WASN'T FOR A FRIEND GOING APE SHIT OVER DISTRICT 9 THEN I WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN IT CAUSE I FUCKING HATE SHIT LIKE TRANSFORMERS,GI JOE,INDEPENDENCE DAY, ARMAGEDDON ECT....

Apr 21, 2006
Old steven seagal movies are the shit (under siege etc) so fack you.

- Anything having to do with the wayans brothers... I wont see it. Only movie that was hilarious was "Dont be a menace.."
- Any kind of dance movie..
- Any kind of sex and the city bullshit type movie... devil wears prada etc. or something like the notebook.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Actors you won't watch

For me it has to be woody allen, this guy is so boring and I refuse to watch any of his shitty movies, I have seen a few and they are always unrealistic and filled with boring ass dialouge..

Also tom arnold, same character every movie this guy is dopey and one of the worst actors ever to hit the screen

Notable mentions, many of the child actors now grown up that still look like child actors.