Movies you don't watch because...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
There are some people I don't like but I will watch anything that looks good

I generally overlook most str8 to video movies but if I read good reviews or the preview looks good I will check it out

Jul 6, 2008
i cant watch movies at all anymore, either ive seen em too many times, they stuck in my head forever, or i got other shit to do,

i cant get into the fantasy world of a movei, taht escapism part that draws you into a movie, i cnat do that anymore.

Nov 14, 2002
Then what are you doing in the Movie & TV part of the sicc in the first place? I guess you just keep it so fuckin' real you can't enjoy a movie.

I don't watch Richard Gere movies, and I can only watch Tom Cruise pre-scientology, with the exception of Tropic Thunder. LoL.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Movies I wont watch :

Anything in a language I can't understand ( unless it has subtitles )

From now on : Seth Rogan flicks (He's a faggot and not funny)

Chick Flicks : Unless Im gonna get pussu during/after

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Why would you attempt to watch a movie in a foreign language without subtitles in the first place???
Because you finally found the movie you been lookin for get ready to watch it just to find out it has no subs. Then you sit there thinkin "Damn never gonna find this movie again...maybe I try to watch it", only to give up after 10 minutes of a monologue...

Happened to me...

:lick:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
anything with Ben Aflack, i fuckin hate that dude for some reason.

well Armagedon was the shit tho. but thats it.
you would of loved smoking aces then, fucker dies in the first 5 minutes, I liked it.

I never watched Titanic and Pearl Harbor
first time I saw pearl harbour I was high, the scene where the japs are flying in the harbour early in the morning was surreal to me, that whole bombing event was fantastic.

but to answer the OP, anything with woody allen, I hate that fucker, his movies are dumb and unfunny.