Movies you don't watch because...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Movies revolving around homosexuals.

So even though some of you faggots on this board phantomoffunk'ed it, I'll say no to Brokeback Mountain.

Apr 25, 2002
I dont watch movies with Tom Cruise or Julia Roberts in them......I dont watch movies involving faggotry unless its lesbian faggotry....I no longer will watch a Rob Zombie related film either

Sep 17, 2007
anything with Ben Aflack, i fuckin hate that dude for some reason.

well Armagedon was the shit tho. but thats it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Funny hate?

I don't like films that have Ludacris in them.

Except Hustle and Flow because it's a good movie and he gets fucked up for playing HIMSELF.

Dude's just like that character in real life.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Y'all will have to watch Machete with Steven Seagal in it. I also normally skip the new movies from him, but watched on by mistake, and it was actually not bad. Nothing special, but he was kickin ass like in the Above The Law days...

I never watched Titanic and Pearl Harbor. Hate those big ass Hollywood movies that everybody has to watch even though they suck.

Also don't watch movies with Julia Roberts. Am I the only one that thinks she has a fugly face?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I watch movies that catch my interest. Are there directors/actors I don't care for at all? Yes. Will them directing/acting in a movie that catchs my interest keep me from watching it? No. That's just stupid reasoning in my opinion. With that being said most movies that are made by directors I don't like or star actors that I think stink usually don't look good to me in the first place. There are some exceptions to that of course.

In general I don't like remakes (especially Hollywood remakes of foreign films, but those are made for people like Shea who can't read lol jk) but there are some good remakes. It's just that it seems for every hundred remakes there is four good ones and one great one and all the rest suck majorly.