Mortal Kombat vs DC will have Fatalities and Brutalities

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
haha @ joker turning into smoke bring the greatest move in the history of fighting games. sure buddy,keep thinking that

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Final line-up revealed:

slashfilm.com said:
It’s not exactly movie news, but we like it…enough to pummel naysayers on Xbox Live. The full character line-up was revealed today for the upcoming Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Even though it’s rated Teen, the blood-letting and sadistic nuance seen in last month’s Joker Fatality would have fooled us.

Mortal Kombat Contenders

Baraka, Jax, Kano, Kitana, Liu Kang, Raiden, Scorpion, Shang Tsung, Shao Khan, Sonya, Sub Zero

DC Contenders

Batman, Catwoman, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Flash, Green Lantern, Joker, Lex Luthor, Shazam, Superman, Wonderwoman

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i read on ign i think that dc wanted the blood and alll that shit toned down to make this game suitable for a teen raating. how fuckin gay is that, the thing that i like about MK is all the blood and over the top fatalities and blood everywhere. MKtrilogy was sick you could do fatality and brutality and animality and all the friendship and baby stuff and everything. DC fucked this up lets hope MK 9 comes out and has more blood than a fuckin blood factory. i wont be buyin MK vs DC

Sep 22, 2007
Notice the line up for The MK side is that all of those characters were in the movies, and in MK II. So why the fuck couldn't they just take out barakac and put Johnny Cage damnit!

May 31, 2007
man fuck this game.... I think the whoel concept is lame... Having dudes form comic books and superheros dont fit into MK IMO im sorry.

MK vs Tekken, or like street fighter ro some other game like that would be more suitable IMO