Mortal Kombat vs DC will have Fatalities and Brutalities

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
shits weak son...shits weak! fatalities are bobo, story line is bobo, havent played it yet but by looks of it...the game is bobo

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Heres all the Fatalities in the Game.

Theyre real boring in my opinion.

Lui Kang's second fatality
Scorpion's second
Both of Sub-Zero's fatalites
Captain Marvel's first brutality
Deathstroke's first fatality
Both of Flashes brutalities
Joker's fatalities

Were all ok. Deathstroke's and Joker's shooting fatalities shouldn't have been edited. The unmentioned characters had terrible fatalities/brutalities. Wonder Woman's being the worst of the bunch.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Without blood and real fatalities this just isn't mortal kombat to me. I remember playing part one and two in the arcade as a kid, and just loving the games. But each sequel just gotta a little less appealing to me. The game play is just drawn out now, and when I saw the whole falling down fighting system they put into this game, I realized that midway ( well mr boon to be exact ) didnt really try to do something new with this game they just added something new and tried to act like they reinvented the series. I have yet to play this game and in all honesty im not going to go out of my way to either. Mortal kombat has one of the best stories and some of the most original characters out there, but to me this game was a step in the wrong direction for the series ( and I realize that midway has major financial issues so this was an attempt to make this game appeal to more people by adding in the DC twist ).

My 2cents...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ultimate MK3 Arcade was my shit back in the day. Nobody could beat me with Nighthawk. I went to the big arcade on Friday evenings and Saturdays and played the hell out of that game and Time Crisis. My buddy went to a national Time Crisis championship and placed second. It was his claim to fame as a kid.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I played a couple matches the other day....used joker & captain marvel.....the shit was pretty fun tho, it reminded me of MK4 just without the fighting styles/weapons....Joker is raw! I was trying to get someone with the electric buzzer and that foo said hella different things each time......wish I could've done/seen his fatality