Mortal Kombat vs DC will have Fatalities and Brutalities

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
They just changed the Joker deal...he'll still pull the gun that goes "BANG", but you wont see him shoot you in the head w/ the real gun anymore.
Not all DC Characters have 'Heroic' Brutalities.. Villains like The Joker have fatalities and do in fact have BLOOD.. Can't knock this before you try it..
No more blood

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i always though MK vs DC was a stupid idea

make a marvel vs dc or some shit

id rather see an MK vs SF that shit would be dope

but fuck no blood , bullshit fatalities, THE FIRST MK TO NOT RECEIVE A MATURE RATING WHEN ITS BECAUSE OF MK THAT THE RATING SYSTEM BECAME A REALITY

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Chicago-based developer Midway announced its third quarter earnings today, pulling in $51.4 million in revenue. That's better than the $36.7 million it did the year prior and thankfully in line with expectations. The bad news — oh, there's bad news, naturally — is that Midway took a loss of $75.9 million, with losses planned to continue for the year. That's worse than the quarter before and the year prior, for those who like to keep track of such things.

The majority of Midway's earnings came from the Xbox 360, on which it released Unreal Tournament III and TNA iMPACT! (emphasis Midway's). The quarter's second biggest earner, Nintendo's Wii, has given Midway the most money for the full year, with almost $30 million YTD in revenue.

Unsurprisingly, Midway is pinning its hopes on the upcoming Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe to help pull it out of its financial funk next quarter. Midway CEO Matt Booty said something about "align" and "brand" and Mortal Kombat but we can't recall it all because we started thinking how Booty is a funny name.

Mar 18, 2003
I got some good news and some bad news........... There Will Be Uncensored Verison and Bad News is Uncensored is for the UK........... And i don't know if it region free or not for the 360 it looks like PS3 owners will be happy cus region free system

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^ so that means i get an uncensored version? fuck it i still aint buyin it. it wont be uncensored enough for me

Mar 18, 2003
I must say this game is mad fun......i thought was goin suck balls. but nahh im fuckin mad people up in this game im ranked 44 out 100 right now