Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
There's only like 30 to 40 people in line at the fedtown walmart right now. Someone in line was sayin there's hundreds at gamestop. I forgot to preorder so I said fuck it Wally world will get alot of copies I bet. 5 minutes!

Nov 5, 2004
I'm hoping to God that I can find it tomorrow morning somewhere. Preferably via trade in or something. Dunno if gamestops or game crazy's will have them in stock still by then. Fuck.

Jul 25, 2007
yo that Airport level is the BEEZNEEZ!!!!!!!!! Campaign is sick! story is dope with a lot more elements rather than just go straight, take out one wave, then do it again.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Got it at walmart been playing since 12:30 and yes this is way better than MW. It threw me off at first as the game moves a little different, but I am use to that already. Things I noticed so far.

1) Everyone uses stopping power, I mean everyone.

2) Way more camping so far, maybe due to new maps.

3) The M4A1, I dont like it all anymore doesnt seem the same to me.

4) The SCAR is a fucking BEAST!!!!!

5) Out of 10+ care packages, only 2 were ammo, got an ac 130 on my second one, uav couple times, pav lowe, and 2 air strikes, and a harrier.

6) The riot shield is nothing to fear, I killed everyone who came at me.

7) The heart beat sensor is tight ( got it for the scar ) but it does take some getting use to.

8) Maps are wayyyy better than MW.

Im gonna call it a night, got to rank 15 k/d is 1.26, im happy to say I killed someone first before I got killed lol..

Cant wait to get the AUG and cold blooded.