Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Damn I don't know man...I'm not even gonna be online first...I'ma play single-player first. So it won't matter much I guess. But I gotta wait till tomorrow...school is first lol...even though I'll probably just be on here during lecture lol.

Jul 25, 2007
you see KING? Buz got the right idea! whats the point? drive to school, walk to class, then hop on the sicc to read about a game that you should be playing? I mean its just a lecture. Have one of your classmates take notes for you. come on man! DO IT! Im hyped about the campaign mode to. story looks sick! Tearin shit up in snow levels, under water, space, white house, american suburbs etc. I cant wait. Im finna cop tonight and you better do the same!

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
debating on whether or not I should cop this tonight or tommorow.. I got hella shit to do early tommorow so I might as well get it then. They aint gonna be sold out or anything though I hope??????? My boy just copped an AK so were gonna go hit the shooting range tommorow and get our real life modern warfare on. LOL