Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
stfu no ones talking to you. the homie synicals asking about sniping. imma prop you for annoying the fuck out of me somehow. i didnt know that shit was possible in 2010. shit must have somethin to do with me being down to 2 grams of weed.

why am i lately just getting hella annoyed by the internet?

and who the fuck was i playing this morning from siccness? someone was like "you gas one from siccness?" that was hella odd

i guess technically no one elses name is gas one

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Been playing objective barebones as of late and its a nice change of pace, no kill streaks is great. There is a huge amount of camping with certain game modes but thats no different from the normal game modes.

I did pick up a new emblem and title in barebones for getting a 10 killstreak with no killstreaks equipped. Gonna rock these ones for awhile.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
To each his own...I unlocked every attachment for every gun and the acog never gets no play on any of my classes...I feel like acog sniping just kinda takes the skill away from sniping in general. When i was trying to unlock the thermal acog sniping i always felt lucky when i got someone where as with the scope it felt like a well deserved and satisfactory kill...
i prefer acog on assault rifles over red dot or holographic

Jun 2, 2002
and who the fuck was i playing this morning from siccness? someone was like "you gas one from siccness?" that was hella odd
hahah that was me, smashin fools on favela...that was definitely hella random. i thought you were fuckin around when you said you were gas one from the sicc.

Jan 9, 2009
i got another n00b sniper question..

can someone explain the whole breathing "hold down the right analog" thing?

when do you press and hold that shit.. and when does the aim get steady?
cuz my crosshairs never seem to calm down.. and i cant fuckin quick scope for shit.

sniping is bad on your nerves. Sit Rep Pro be havin footsteps LOUD AS FUCK... i be hella nervous all game lol

currently using the WA2000 joint.. it does get more one shot kills but the 50 cal and intervention knocks niggas the fuck down. snipers always snipe me when im sniping.
snipe. snipe snipe.