Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
n/m waaay too stoned to play now.....
I was using TAR for my noobtoob class/danger close....I finished that gun, minus headshots. Anyway im using the FAL now.

Jan 9, 2009
the TAR hella suprised me. gas said it owns with the holographic sight on it

that got me thinkin of what other weapons are better with holographic vs red dot..
the m16 is a little better with the holographic ive noticed

i got a sit rep pro question: does it magnify the sound of enemy footsteps only? or EVERYONEs?
cuz i be freakin out hearin loud ass footsteps coming closer and not sure if its only an enemy or someone on my team

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the TAR hella suprised me. gas said it owns with the holographic sight on it

that got me thinkin of what other weapons are better with holographic vs red dot..
the m16 is a little better with the holographic ive noticed

i got a sit rep pro question: does it magnify the sound of enemy footsteps only? or EVERYONEs?
cuz i be freakin out hearin loud ass footsteps coming closer and not sure if its only an enemy or someone on my team
I always use iron sights, whatever the gun.

dunno about sit rep though, I think it does make footsteps louder. I use silencers, ninja pro and cold blooded pro though.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
TLALOC was that you i was playing two days ago (on the 9th) qon the name TLALOCPOWER? i know you was hella mad if that was you lololol i was merking the shit out of that entire team on vacant with rapid fire/mini uzi and marathon pro/lightweight pro...that shit was super funny

whenever i play free for all im on my A game for some reason...i usually place third or second..

does anyone know if you can use rapid fire and fmj at the same time? im getting close to unlocking fmj on the uzi and im tryna figure out if i can bling that and destroy the shit out of people with one uzi

if so i think it might be possible for me to finally get a nuke...i somehow got 12 kills with no killstreak rewards that same day...shit was wild.....i wasnt even camping i was just lighting people the fuck up

tried to throw acog on the uzi shit is good if youre trying to get headshots....anything near the face on acog with the uzi is a headshot...it kinda adds some range to it being that youre going by the dot....thats the only sub machine gun i use besides the p90 and umps...bout to bring the west back and max both them out

matter fact if anyones up at 2 fuck it imma get some kills in..come get some... gas uno on xbox

PS: o yeah who said they work on one gun till its maxed out? thats kinda cool but for some reason ive been changing all my guns over and over...and now i almost have all of them to the point where its 10000 points....i think im about to level up twice real quick...shits gon be nice...im at level 55 im about to prestige again till black ops is out i dont give a fuck bout that AK..i miiight get all the attachments then prestige but i dunno..shit is like sayin ill ever max out all the snipers..not gonna happen

Dec 4, 2006
last night i played a few games....team deathmatch.

in 3 games i went 24-2, 22-4, 19-1

and in two games in 3rd person ...i went 44-3 and 33-1 ...

I'm so dope.......too dope..Imagine me on the 360...you all would want me on your team 24/7....

Mar 13, 2003
TLALOC was that you i was playing two days ago (on the 9th) qon the name TLALOCPOWER? i know you was hella mad if that was you lololol i was merking the shit out of that entire team on vacant with rapid fire/mini uzi and marathon pro/lightweight pro...that shit was super funny
Naw areolas breh! You'll know its me when you see nefariouswun playin!! And i would of probably been pulled out the same class i have as you except i have ump not uzi.....clack clack clack

o yeah who said they work on one gun till its maxed out? thats kinda cool
I dont know if i said that but thats what i have been doing since i can no longer prestige.....