Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
im a big fan of the fal, using it with holographic sight.. is the f2000 any good in comparison?
Fal = Semi auto

F2000 = Fastest shooting AR in the game and hardest to control, you have to learn to burst fire with this gun.

These to guns are apples and oranges they both have pros and cons and harder to master than the other AR in the game. But to me kills with these two guns are more gratifying because of that reason.

Oct 9, 2008
im a big fan of the fal, using it with holographic sight.. is the f2000 any good in comparison?
You gotta treat the F2000 like a sub machine gun...its for run n gun..you can hit dudes at range wit small bursts but i wouldn't recommend it..If you aim for the chest it recoils just enough to get you an easy head shot..at range you gotta pull down on the right stick while firing tho to control the recoil..

Edit: i use extended mags and sleight of hand becuz the fire rate is so high you go thru magazines like nothin

Mar 24, 2006
know what sucks?

when you get a 25 killstreak and don't have the nuke selected....

just like what happened to me 15 minutes ago on Rundown, thing is though....the longest killstreak i had before this was only 13, so i really wasn't expecting to get 25 ever with the way i tend to play and i never select it in the first place anyway...lol i think i just might start doing that from now on though.

my luck....

i'll never see 25 again...

ever

lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i havent played this in a second im back to fight night 4...maybe tonight tho

i gotta cut my xbox live off when i play fight night 4 tho cuz yall wont let me play other games with all those damn mw2 invites lol

imma jump on fn4 riht now tho..maybe mw2 dorkfest when i get bored tonight

Oct 9, 2008
Every lobby i get in now there some fag on the other team who shoots down my chopper gunner immediately!! But when the other team gets one it kills my entire team repeatedly before i finally shoot it down..