Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2004
The Fal is bullshit. I got hit with one bullet and died and the dude was using the FAL with Acog scope. That shit dont work when I use it though......

Sep 16, 2002
^^ on multi player u just have use the guns and keep getting kills with them, eventually you will unlock certain things , like scopes, red dot sights, granade launchers, etc.. shit like that i don't feel like hella gettin in to detail but i'm sure u get the picture....

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
does anybody know how to get the "backsmasher" label..thats what i use and eveytime hy homies ask how i got it i cant remember off top
backsmasher is a riot shield challenge, check it out in the challenges menu

Lol all this shit y'all talkin bout is foreign to ya boy being that I just got the game Sunday. All I know is that y'all talkin bout guns. How do u upgrade them?
you have challenges when you play online, e.g. kill 25 people with this gun

the more people you kill with a gun the more attachments you unlock for it

e.g. kill 25 people with the M4 and you get a red dot sight. kill 50 people with it and you get a silencer. kill 75 and you get something else

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
Damn you guys are deep into this shit huh? I just like to play some good ole shoot em up bang bang. Not to worried about "tubers" and shit like that lol. Looks like it takes the fun out of it

Jan 9, 2009
only thing i hate bout doing prestige is losing my stinger i just played a game where i kept gettin murked by harriers and pave low and not one fuckin person would shoot them fuckin planes down it pisses me the fuck off
hey instead of crashing my matches, and gettin pwnd by me repeatedly lol
why not invite me and we wreck shop together
edit: also lately ive been shootin down everything..never realized cold blooded pro v gives u no red crosshairs or redname when targeted..

also.. my Deadly Viper Assassination Squad is coming together..
met another bad bitch with skill..
its somthin about springtime on ps3. the broads are comin out