Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
not as far as i know.........pave low is common but never seen emp on a care package before........learn something new everyday bulky thnx for the info on that cold blooded shit that's what i was trying to accomplish.....

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.

Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.

Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.

Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.

Fixes to prevent various XP hacks.

Patch released today

Mar 13, 2003
damn never played demolition before tonight and played with some SICC people's and got owned....I guess theres a first time for everything cuz i have never gone 8-32 before.....Didnt realize that this game is just like Search N Destroy mixed with some camping like HCTDM......shit was brutal! I guess all i really have to do is worry about my kill death and fuck the objective in this game!

Jan 9, 2009
ive been thinkin a lot about what dude said on the whole XBOX vs PS3 thng.. how no one communicates on ps3

maybe we could coordinate our game times so we can link up and SICC mob it.
cuz it seems like xbox niggas always play in groups

edit: my router signs me off constantly. jus did a firmware update so hopefully that fixes it.

Mar 13, 2003
how in the fuck to you get a 188 killstreak.....my sons friend has that on the leader board im sure he's been playing a lot of free-for-all and boosting, but fuck....188 killstreak is crazy as fuck!!!!

May 3, 2002
well domination may be fucked.. OMA noob tube bullshit

shit musta took some serious luck or a LOT of fucking time, it's not just on Rundown he does it on a few other ones as well
That video is fuckin dumb, just about as dumb as half the people i play online with that are not friends. I don't see that happening in Domination cuz the fucking idiot kids don't even capture the points. They just go for kills, im the one goin 20-35 because im the only one capin shit and if i started gettin hit by that i would think. Hmm this guy is just launchin from the back of the map. Lemme go to a different point, or lemme find this guy. Sorry, just venting. :angry: