Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
i played on the 360 the other day at my boys house..

it was easy.........60-10 HQ PRO ...too easy!

That is a real good score.......but come on HQ Pro, i almost always get no less than 40 kills that shit is easy no matter what consol you on! Of course paying more time killing off enemy's than worrying about any objective.

Oct 9, 2008
I call bullshit.

Nobody on the PS3 uses mics, hence no communication. That is why it is so much easier. There is no cohesive teamwork.

The morons on Live might be annoying as fuck, but they communicate and use strategy, something PS3 users just don't seem to do.

My best is 52-3 on tdm xbl, best killstreak is 30 no mic and i have everybody on auto mute...This game aint bout teamwork tho, never has been! Most the time my team-mates get in my way or get me killed! I would play free for all if i got the same points and these fags weren't boosting.

Feb 12, 2008
My best is 52-3 on tdm xbl, best killstreak is 30 no mic and i have everybody on auto mute...This game aint bout teamwork tho, never has been! Most the time my team-mates get in my way or get me killed! I would play free for all if i got the same points and these fags weren't boosting.
It all depends on what your trying to do... if you want to be on top of your teams kill list every game then sure there is no teamwork necessary, but when you are playing an objective game or even TD you will win every game if your whole team is on the same page. Whenever I am playing with my niggas we are communicating and we usually more than likely will come out with the W. But there is another group I play with some dudes who go to my school and I just know they are not going to be going for the objective therefore I just turn my nuke shit on.

Feb 12, 2008
Oh and IDK if you helped develop this game 52 kills is not possible on TD.

Feb 12, 2008
With predator missle, harriar and pavelow it is..Did it on underpass and have gotten 40+ kills multiple times..
I have done 40 kills multiple times too. But only with reduced teams like KAH has said. But even with reduced teams 50 is still out there. For you to get that with 6 players you would be saying 5 others on your team only had a total 23 kills.
its possible just not with a full team i went 42-11 with a TDM game that was only 4vs4
That aint 52 dog.

Oct 9, 2008
I have done 40 kills multiple times too. But only with reduced teams like KAH has said. But even with reduced teams 50 is still out there. For you to get that with 6 players you would be saying 5 others on your team only had a total 23 kills.

That aint 52 dog.
Well thats what happened..i ain't got no reason to lie about it..lol I got a predator missle, harriar and pavelow 3 times each in that match..and yall must be in some bullshit ass lobbies if you aint seen no one get 50+ kills before. I've seen others besides myself do it! Not saying it's common but defenitly not immpossible..

Mar 13, 2003
whatever you wanna call it.........I aint never seen anybody with 50 or more kills on TDM on XBL..ever...I've seen 60 + or less on objective games (i.e. domination, HQ Pro).....Do what you do bruh! letting the harrier and pavlow do the work for ya, huh?! haha whatever floats your boat i get tired of just camping around myself though, i need some action.........