MOD CHOICES YEY OR NEY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that's a good idea bullet....but it should also be someone that might have experience moderating....otherwise they might not know what the fuck they are doing.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
This forum needs a networking atomsphere, period, or it will turn into a side show forum full of..."Whats the sickest NW album to date?" or "What album slumps the most in your ride?" and other dumbass questions that get asked every week.

No other sites or boards matter, because this isn't that other site or other board....this is the NORTHWEST BOARD ON SICCNESS. And it needs competent leadership. Bammer, D-Sane, Sick Wid It....these are the types of people who need to be in control. They have been around, and know what they are doing...period.

Dec 11, 2002
At this point.. pick someone. Give it to Tadou, Tony206 and Bammer. They each spend enough time on here, contribute in different ways, dont have their own boards and support those on the come up...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
yeah we really need to make some decisions

i know what needs to put on vital, and what shit needs to be moved to other forums and shit

i may not have much experience but i am the siccness all the time. i go on during 3 outta 4 periods at school and am on for a another couple hours atleast at home.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
if you check what time i post thru a search you can see that i post from 7 am to 10 pm (im not on at all that time tho lol)

btw Kalyn that 3rd cover you voted for in the raptalk art contest was mine Cellski (the dudes pics was actually killa keise, i got em confused)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'd like to make one small comment and ask one question...WHY does D-Sane deserve to be a mod for the NW forum? Cause his forum is crackin and he's from the NW? Give me a BREAK, we all know he bans people when he doesn't like them...example: TADOU and SYKO. I'm sorry, but that is NOT someone that I think should be a mod for a collective NW forum.

If anyone "deserves" it, I'd say that's Bammer. He's one of the ONLY people that posts who doesn't seem to have any sort of bias. I don't see why there needs to be more than 1 mod....All the other forums have 1. So why not just let Bammer do it?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tony206 said:
where are the ppl that say they deserved the mod job so badly b4?
am i the only 1 still here putting in bids for myself?

I'm down....But I don't forsee it happening....But I'll keep my name in the running....

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
i should be the mod...cause i let people voice their opinion regardless.....i respect the next mans opinion.....but we all know that aint gonna happen...lol

Sep 4, 2002
yeah nada on me cuz i didnt think it would be that big of a deal to see who runs what on the INternet board. But hey if people want to try to compete for something that doesnt really mean anything. they can... all i am saying that this is taking waaaaaaaaaaaay to long