MOD CHOICES YEY OR NEY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
I think thers enuff peepz that would like to become a mod. Manny peepz are also registerd here. But are posting on raptalk becuzz they got a nw forum. Now that the siccness got one. I think the are gonna post here to.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ill respectfully say, no.

Speaking in all honesty, what this forum will need the most is people who take the time to type out paragraphs of information and analysis, instead of just a sentence here and there.

People like, Bullet & Mr D-Sane come to mind (if they have enough free time). Possibly a Mo-X too. Essentially, BUSINESSMEN who are ACTIVELY networking and promoting their business, and understand what kind of atmosphere will be needed here.

With all due respect, "fan"/novice moderators just aren't at the top of my list.

Mis dos.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I think it's only right that I be MOD of this forum. I was promised this forum 2 years ago and was to be in charge of it.......it's my birth right!!!!!! lol

But seriously though....I think there should be 2 MODS for this forum. 1 should be somebody that is actually a factor in the NW music scene and the other can be one of the other candidates.

Sep 4, 2002
I felt that I was the one who made the polls and Finally got it here to the siccness. But dont get me Wrong D-Sane i wouldnt have happened with out you or anyone who supports the NW. I think Nemo should just pick who ever he wants too, we dont need the NW to fight about whos running what.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
yah i think Dsane should be 1, i also think there should be sum1 who is neutral (not siding with any labels) to keep things even. and then maybe sum1 from oregon or idaho so they can update us with shit there.

and i believe this forum will grow fast:devious:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LMAO....D-Sane got the SLR forum....Let me help out...It's not like I can't mod a NW forum, since I do Raptalk's :)

Dec 18, 2002
TONY 206, deep in the NW music game, knows just as much about SLR as mothafuckin D-SANE!! talk about businessmen? hes tryin to start a graphix design/media company from the ground up, basin his talents on music as his influence!!! thx to fedex for helpin to get this up, and now he can take his appreciation and hand his mod spot over to tony206 who deserves the fuck outta this shit. (im his campaign manager btw)