MOD CHOICES YEY OR NEY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
I think if you are looking some one outta the 503 it should be me, I mean im the one who finally brought the attention to the siccness to finally put in a NW board. IM not taking all the credit for making this thing happen cuz it would be impossible with 1 person. just my 2 cents

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
MrFedEx503 said:
I think if you are looking some one outta the 503 it should be me, I mean im the one who finally brought the attention to the siccness to finally put in a NW board. IM not taking all the credit for making this thing happen cuz it would be impossible with 1 person. just my 2 cents

i was thinking this as well.....you and bammer are good canidates in my opinion.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ I might vote you, but you only have 12 posts, ya dig? Not saying you need to make 700 posts a day, but there are people here who have been here religiously looong before the server switch in early '02....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
stressfacta said:
man im on this bitch 15 hours a day i deserve a moderater spot i aint goin nowwhere

i only got one question.....where ya from? the 707 sure isn't the NW:confused:

Dec 2, 2002
There should be a mod from Washington State, Idaho and Oregon. I'm voting for Tribal for surely, though. He keeps it real and non-childish and thats what a mod should be like.

Nov 16, 2002
Tribal said:
^^^Thanks sIcKnEsS. Much appreciated homie. I know I haven't been on here as much as others, but I'd definately make it fair for everybody. Are you over on Raptalk too? I don't think I've seen your name there.
You shouldn't be moderator, you have hardly been here with 13 posts. Its not like you have even made a real significant contribution to the Northwest Forum on Raptalk.

Dec 2, 2002
yea i'm Hennessy over there and i dont think it matters how long he's been here. thats bull shit if you think he shouldn't be mod since he dont got very many posts. i've been to boards where the admin him self only had very few posts, so it really shouldn't matter how many posts one has to be a mod.

Nov 16, 2002
-sIcKnEsS- said:
yea i'm Hennessy over there and i dont think it matters how long he's been here. thats bull shit if you think he shouldn't be mod since he dont got very many posts. i've been to boards where the admin him self only had very few posts, so it really shouldn't matter how many posts one has to be a mod.
There are people a lot more worthy for the job then him.. That have been here for awhile trying to get a Northwest forum on the siccness. What are those other boards your talking about... How well are they run?

Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
I'm just waitin to get internet access at the studio. Then I'll be on here much more. Either way it ain't no big thing to me. I'm only interested in seeing that the NW finally gets the respect it deserves in the industry. Anything that I can do to make sure that happens is all that matters to me. You all will soon see what I'm bringing to the table. I wanna see all NW artists come up and have a lot of insight on how that can be done. Word?

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
i think the mod for here shouldn't be a mod somewhere else. Especially not a CEO of one of the labels. This is the NW forum, not the NW/STREET LEVEL, NW/EASTSIDE, NW/JUS FAMILY, etc etc etc...

Let the 3 biggest and most supportive fans be the mods...that is my vote....

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
^YEP it is but im sure that it wont happen like that which is to bad, for everyone. some things just need to be seperate and that's the bottom line. lets the objective moderate...

ROBO GANGSTA from IDAHO
503 SAVAGE or the guy who posts in the jus family forum all the time FROM OREGON
and somebody from washington who dont rap or run a label.