MMA News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Coker's dumb for that. he was pushing womens mma before UFC and he was pushing Coenen and Budd back then too. that seems like a fuck up. but i don't know why these womens groups are bitching, unless they actually watch and support chick mma. some of these chicks just look for a reason.

Curran vs Georgi is bad ass but that Held and Jansen is super bad ass, tho i see Held submitting Jansen. both them dudes would do damage in UFC lightweight.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If Rumble doesn't step in I'm selling my tickets lol

What's fucked up is there were reports like a week ago DC was limping around a wrestling tournament he was a guest at. I bet the UFC has known about this for awhile but didn't say shit because they wanted to keep selling tickets in case Mighty Mouse ends up being the main event.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Rashad Evans and OSP are being talked about as top choices now. If that's the case I'll pass. I'm about to put my tickets up for sale. I already saw Jones style on Rashad in person at 145 in Atlanta and that was prime Rashad. That fight would be a massacre now days lol