MiZnKoNsPiQuOz, I UGLY ASS BIZNATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
I wouldnt say she was ugly,

looks like she could suck the skin off a snake with those lips,

I got to admit he's got a point about the eyebrows,

I can see how they could cause her to look perminantly perplexed.

I think she is even featured and feminine enough to warrent a more natural look.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

S

SHOHEI BABA

Broadd said:
im not even going to refer to your suspicious affiliation to the crips when i tell you this.

Your an idiot, Jade is my real life- you feel REAL life homegirl

@ jade don't even respond, ma. and call me tonight.
both you and jade look like someone shit on your face

don't rush me at the BBQ cuz I might get you confused with another burger off the grill

holler at me when you lose 20-30 lbs.

Jun 29, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:

both you and jade look like someone shit on your face
comin from you I am sure this means a lot

don't rush me at the BBQ cuz I might get you confused with another burger off the grill
because that's all your fat ass understand right? a beautiful girl rushes you and you think of food?

holler at me when you lose 20-30 lbs.
so seriously, how old are you? Are you proud or yourself?

S

SHOHEI BABA

brownskin said:

because that's all your fat ass understand right? a beautiful girl rushes you and you think of food?
you made a typo...you keyed "beautiful" when the correct term is "rottweiler hideous"

Jun 29, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:

you made a typo...you keyed "beautiful" when the correct term is "rottweiler hideous"
or I could have meant that you are an insecure little boy who is threatened by that fact that those two women are confident in who they are and what they say and you obviously can't handle that.