MiZnKoNsPiQuOz, I UGLY ASS BIZNATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
I is sic of seeing MiZnKoNsPiQuOz putting pics n shit on da net actin like da hoe is all dat. Da girl needs to grow some mutha fuckin eye brows, dat shit is wack, u know not having any brows. I thinks dat she is cool n shit but you cant flaunt wat u dont have. I knows dat dis aint goin to be a popular thread but i is a straight shoota and i had to say somtin. I thinks dat if you is gona put a pic on da web you betta be one fine bitch not some third world blubba brow less hoe. Yo i keeps it real cause i am a bad azz nigga. Feel free to respond i hopes yall get da message.

¤

¤bigbOOtyjenn¤

Damn that was some harsh shit to my girl....you aint got no mutha fuckin respect for anybody.Two posts and talkin shit already.Damn...........your fucked up thats all im sayin
My sissy loooks damn good...everyone is entitiled to there opinins but to go out of your way to make her her own thread must make her part of ya day!!!!!!!!

Aug 23, 2002
im not even going to refer to your suspicious affiliation to the crips when i tell you this.

Your an idiot, Jade is my real life- you feel REAL life homegirl and since you may not know us be aware that your lil cyber yappin may come back to haunt you when you least expect it, like getting rushed at a future BBQ or something and getting cracked in jaw by a female. Yes indeed i will fight a nigga.

so mr crippin thanx for your opinion and ill be sure to tell our fellow homegirls and since i do alot of traveling ill be sure to hit you up if im in your area."DA GHETTO"

let me guess rollin 60's?..lmmfao

@ jade don't even respond, ma. and call me tonight.

Jun 29, 2002
Listen little boy, keep talkin shit and jenna's fist ain't gonna be the only on in your jaw. and as far as what people should or shouldn't post on the net you need to check your vernacular MORON.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO!Thanks for taking the time to let me know how you feel about me.Too bad I dont give a fuck!Im content with my "eyebrows" weight,height,attitude..EVERYTHING!It's what makes me Jade.Love me or Hate me..im still "Doing my own thang"~209~

¤

¤bigbOOtyjenn¤

you go girl.......fuck this little ass boy or man or whatever he is cuz he obviously aint got no damn respect that moms or pops taught him.GROW THE FUCK UP

Nov 19, 2002
FO REAL CUZ! THIS BITCCH LOOKS LIKE A TANGERINE WITH NIPPLEZ ON HER FACE. BITCH SHOULD GET A FACE LIFT SHE LOOKS LIKE GODZILLA ON CRACK. THAT SHIT AINT WORKIN BITCH, AT LEAZT DONT PUT YA FUCCIN GORILLA FACE WIT MAKEUP ON THIS MUTHAFUCCA I DONT WANNA HAVE NIGHT MARES BITCH

TSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nov 19, 2002
SHUT THA FUCC UP BITCHEZ! YOU WHITE PIECE OF COCC LIPZ ON A BIGG DICC! THERE AINT NO GOOD LOOKIN HOEZ UP IN HEA. YALL SOME UGLY ASS HOEZ THAT NEED TO BE BITCH SLAPPED SO YALL BITCHEZ CAN GET A FACE OPERATION!

ONCE AGAIN THIS YA GANGSTA LEE KONG SPEACCIN, SO SUCC A FATT DICC BITCHEZ!

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

¤

¤bigbOOtyjenn¤

THIS LIL LEE BITCH MAKES ME LAUGH......HOW FUCKIN MORE IMMATURE CAN U GET.THATS SHIET LIL KIDS DO AND SAY.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
sad thang that folks that cant get love hate.

physicality is superficial. if you find the real person behind the face you see a beautiful and creative person.

take time to know the person instead of tryin to find a net girlfriend and the hate will melt away.

Nov 19, 2002
BIG BOOTY CRACCA JENN SHUT THE FUCC UP YOU UGLY HONKEY!

BITCH BETTA RECOGNIZE WHO SHE TALKIN TO!

I SAW YOUR PICC U A UGLY HOE

WHY YOU SAY YOU BIG BOOTY?BITCH YOU AINT BIG BOOTY! YOU A FAT HOE ! YOU NEED TO GET YA UGLY AZZ TO MUTHAFUCCIN JENNY CRAIG!

TSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAA

¤

¤bigbOOtyjenn¤

YOU MAKIN MY ASS CRACK THE FUCK UP OVA HERE CRACKA.ONE YOU SAID YOU LOOKED AT MY PICTURES.YOU MUST BE WEARIN SOME HEAVY ASS GLASSES WIT SOME PHAT LENSES IN EM IF YOU DIDNT SEE CORECTLY..MAN SOME LITTLE BOYS GOT REAL PROBLEMS THESE DAYS..........