MiZnKoNsPiQuOz, I UGLY ASS BIZNATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Hey U lame fuck U wanna talk shit...Check it out I got your IP address already homie and if U want I can use that 2 find out your address... I can post all your info on here or better yet show up at your pad...I aint tha only one that knowz how 2 aquire that info either... So either shut tha fuck up or I'll have to get net gangsta on that ass and hack in to your computer and fuck it all up...BTW dont listen 2 theze fagz Jade, I got your back homegirl.....If U want em dead just gimmie tha word :devious:

:::gOnE:::

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
CRIPN & TRIPPN said:
I is sic of seeing MiZnKoNsPiQuOz putting pics n shit on da net actin like da hoe is all dat. Da girl needs to grow some mutha fuckin eye brows, dat shit is wack, u know not having any brows. I thinks dat she is cool n shit but you cant flaunt wat u dont have. I knows dat dis aint goin to be a popular thread but i is a straight shoota and i had to say somtin. I thinks dat if you is gona put a pic on da web you betta be one fine bitch not some third world blubba brow less hoe. Yo i keeps it real cause i am a bad azz nigga. Feel free to respond i hopes yall get da message.

i think you're just a hater cause the girl you're with looks like a fuckin pitbull :) but hey, that's just my opinion.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
brownskin said:
Bammer and Rippa fuck ya both it's not like that and I'd appreciate you not laying your "poor pitiful pickin on the white boy" bullshit on me especially since I am half white MORONS

if you didn't want to have shit said to you, then you shouldn't have gone and said STUPID shit....you should have figured someone would get bent out of shape when you say "he's probably some skinny whiteboy" or whatever the fuck you said......personally, I don't give a shit..but the fact that you're trippen on them when they have a legitimate reason to be a little upset is retarded......

people ALWAYS say "it's just a whiteboy" or some shit like that when there are bullshit posts or something is said that pisses everyone off.....

don't get all bent out of shape that i said all this either.......it's just my observation after Jade pointed it out to me when I was on the phone wit her.....she told me not to post......but obviously that didn't work......

May 29, 2002
brownskin said:
Hey girl I think cripin is a skinny white boy anyway.

that statement seems like you are sayong that it is bad to be a skinny white boy. how are you gonna stick up for someone who had shit negative about their looks by doin the same thing. It is just as bad. And It dont matter if you are part white. Racism dont have to be directed at another race. there are plenty of people that hate their own skin color.

But I aint sayin YOu are racist, I dont know you. I dont even care that you said it being a "skinny white boy" myself, but if other people take offense to it, you need to apologize for it cause you know damn well that if a white person said he is just a little black boy, people would be gettin mad as fuck.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
CRIPN & TRIPPN said:
Yo i keeps it real cause i am a bad azz nigga.
anybody who has to say they're bad azz really isnt....also, beware, hez from the ghetto. shit, if it really makes him that angry, then hez got too much time on his hand. u need to get over this small time shit, homie. miz, forget about peepz like this. they aint worth yo time, and u know he cant get any chiccz like u, so fucc em. people need to grow up, and stop worrying about otherz eyebrowz, is he a makeup artist or somethin? shit.

R

Rondell

Jade isn't ugly, but she does have that "hood-rat" look to her like she fucks every guy.