Military Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i check my morals and ethics at the door as it isnt my job description to be pro-govt or anti-govt....im here to work 8 hours and go home....thats all thats it...however im only speaking for myself
BINGO....im getting some shit from homies saying that im selling out on my own people. my response is: its a job........at the end of the day i got mouths to feed. those people trying to get over here dont give a fuck about me, theyre looking out for themselves, so am i

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
BINGO....im getting some shit from homies saying that im selling out on my own people. my response is: its a job........at the end of the day i got mouths to feed. those people trying to get over here dont give a fuck about me, theyre looking out for themselves, so am i
its your job to take care of your family....if your children eat meals youre succeeding. fuck the other shit

my ex coworker went into border patrol, hes got 3 kids and hes doing well. if i was to judge his character, id judge him on being a provider for his family.

i dont necessarily like cops, but when im stopped i treat them like humans. theyre just doing a job. some people take the shit a little more serious than others, but were all human.

Its definitely not my job to tell someone what they can and can not do, or what they can or can not believe in..just like it isnt my bosses job to worry about if i give a fuck about the government.

and i am in no way attacking i am's opinion im just speaking up as someone who works for the govt himself

no ones ever dissed me about my job they just go 'wow, howd you get that? that sounds cool...'

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i see both sides to be honest...i mean, i understand you gotta feed your fam....but military ain't the only option....they just lure you in with their bullshit....

but that's like saying, "i sell crack to 15 year olds. at the end of the day i got mouths to feed."

there's plenty of cats who kill and rape women and children. i'm not syaing you are one of them...but the "i got mouths to feed" answer is a fucking cop out. that's just my opinion...either way, i somewhat respect what you do...i just do'nt really agree wiht it at the end of the day....but that don't matter really cause it's your life! lol....

Oct 3, 2006
the real question is......

HOW MANY OF YOU SIGNED YOUR LIFE AWAY THE THIS CORRUPT ASS GOVERNMENT?

HOW MANY OF YOU DNO'T SUPPORT THE GOV'T AND SIGNED UP ANYWAY, MAKING YOURSELF A SELL OUT?

If you do agree with the gov't, then you aren't. I just can't stand mutha fuckas who act like they gangsta and shit but then sign up for the armed services...that ain't gangsta...gangstas or gangsters do not support the US gov't.

That's for squares and suckers. Some of them are okay, but for the most part they're douches. In my experience at least.
i respect your opinion but has it come to your mind that people like me actually go to the military cause at the time after hs just didnt feel like or could afford goin to college? i dont regret one bit of being in...ive met some coo ass homeboys whom ive only known for 4-5 years that i trust more than i trust my friends that ive known since kindergarden... ever since ive been out i take a look back and am glad i joined, i never thought in my life in hs that i would be ridin around in a lac and gettin paid just to go to college, or being able to provide for myself ya feel me.....and really 4 years isnt shit so i dont see how that can be "signin away your life" and as for "gangstas" signin up, hey if things get tough and they got a fam to support but they cant then why not join the military for the benefits, you gotta do what u gotta do to survive and provide for your fam ....

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
everytime i goto enlist some bullshit comes up...

i went to the Army recruiters back in october to go in as an infantrymen with airborne school and a shot at joining the 75th Ranger Rgt(RIP)...but when my mom found out...she damn near had a heart attack...she was was begging me to wait until my stepdad came back from 15 months in Iraq with a stryker brigade..i saw her side of things and how it would kill her if i went and signed up with him over there at the same time and decided it wasnt the best time...now hes back...but now some other fuckin bullshit came up...thats keeping me from doing it...but in the next 1 year or so i shuld finaly be able to go

Mtn

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2003
Finnish Air Defence Forces, Karelia Brigade second battallion, every male here goes through military if you don't chooce civil serivice instead. (Or jail, lol)

It's been awhile though, I served my duties @ 2007..

Apr 26, 2006
Their just hating, that's the way I see it. Their afraid/embarrassed to be left behind, they want you on their same level.

There comes a time where you just got to say FUCK IT and go try to make some REAL money and jumpstart your life with a career. At 22, I'm at that time right now. I'm getting tired of doing what I'm doing. I want a real career, I want to jumpstart my life and prepare for the future. It's the only fucking way to think. If you wait too long, your stuck doing the same shit and will be at the bottom. I want to feel comfortable with where I'm at by the time I'm 25.

Border Patrol, maybe, but my Spanish honestly SUCKS. I understand it good, but I can't talk it too well. I mean I'm OK, but not perfectly fluent. I can get throught the basics, but once you start talking scientifical, administrative business type ish, etc... I have no fucking clue about those words.

I might see what's up with ICE. I have an uncle working for them out in El Centro.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Their just hating, that's the way I see it. Their afraid/embarrassed to be left behind, they want you on their same level.

There comes a time where you just got to say FUCK IT and go try to make some REAL money and jumpstart your life with a career. At 22, I'm at that time right now. I'm getting tired of doing what I'm doing. I want a real career, I want to jumpstart my life and prepare for the future. It's the only fucking way to think. If you wait too long, your stuck doing the same shit and will be at the bottom. I want to feel comfortable with where I'm at by the time I'm 25.

Border Patrol, maybe, but my Spanish honestly SUCKS. I understand it good, but I can't talk it too well. I mean I'm OK, but not perfectly fluent. I can get throught the basics, but once you start talking scientifical, administrative business type ish, etc... I have no fucking clue about those words.

I might see what's up with ICE. I have an uncle working for them out in El Centro.
youre on the right path and i respect what youre trying to do...ive been making real good money since i was 22.(im 31 now) i own two homes out here got a spank new truck, my wife drives a beamer, its all good. only problem is that i bust my ass and its not really getting me no where. i mean the money is cool but job security is non existent. long story short im setting myself up for the future...benefits,pension all that shit. my current employer just cut my pay and with the way the economy is they could easily turn around and tell me to fuck off tomorrow....

im the same way with spanish, i can understand perfectly but i get stuck on my words when im speaking. during the initial test there is a whole section in spanish. basically you read a sentence and then make sure its being used in the right structure(multiple choice) its not bad at all, it all came to me from years of listening to moms and my family. during the academy you can test out of spanish, this compresses your stay to 10 weeks. if you cannot pass spanish you automatically got to stay an additional 8 weeks or something.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Hey Gas One, do your Gov't employers know about the picture your using as an avatar?

:paranoid:
with all due respect, what type of punk ass shit is that to ask me?

you worry about you making money, not me making money

the fuck does an avatar on a message board that takes registration to post on have to do with illegality anyway