Military or Prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which one will you choose?

• Jail

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Prison

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Seriously where did you get this idea of another country invading the US? We'd shoot down their planes and sink their ships before they touched land. And why do you think we're gonna be in concentration camps if we don't join the military? What's your source for this bullshit? Some bad movie?
Why didnt that happen on September 11th 2001?

Viva Adelitas!

Ignorent point of view. If u dont wanna stand up for the country u live in if its needed.............get the fuck out. Ive been to kther countries n we have it pretty fuckin good
Wow......

Fuck the Military and the United States government, seriously, they allow our people to suffer (yes there are lazy ass ppl who dont wanna help themselves) but there is alot of people trynna make a average life happen, but cant do shit because of medical bullshit, because of no jobs, because our government doesnt give a fuck about us regular ass citizens, Instead of putting money,and having ppl with money donate for our own cause, they are dumping tons of money to help other nations with their disasters and bullshit, it may be coldhearted, but why are we helping these other countries if we cant help ourselves? Why is the country putting money to help other countries instead of helping our people in need? Ill be damned to join the military and be ordered to murder innocent people, children and women included.........

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck the Military and the United States government, seriously, they allow our people to suffer (yes there are lazy ass ppl who dont wanna help themselves) but there is alot of people trynna make a average life happen, but cant do shit because of medical bullshit, because of no jobs, because our government doesnt give a fuck about us regular ass citizens, Instead of putting money,and having ppl with money donate for our own cause, they are dumping tons of money to help other nations with their disasters and bullshit, it may be coldhearted, but why are we helping these other countries if we cant help ourselves? Why is the country putting money to help other countries instead of helping our people in need? Ill be damned to join the military and be ordered to murder innocent people, children and women included.........

the money sent to haiti will do a marry go around back to someone in the united states

lmao if u would rather go to prison ur a dumb fuck. i dont kno why people are scared of the military, i had sum of the best time of my life in the navy, seein countries, fuckin bitches, eatin good & buyin hella shit, meet some life long frineds, thats how i met the homie nonfik way back when i was 18 in 02' still homies to this day

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lmao if u would rather go to prison ur a dumb fuck. i dont kno why people are scared of the military, i had sum of the best time of my life in the navy, seein countries, fuckin bitches, eatin good & buyin hella shit, meet some life long frineds, thats how i met the homie nonfik way back when i was 18 in 02' still homies to this day

i think 'military or prison" , atleast in my eyes, means its mandatory AKA you got drafted. I don't think you got drafted to go to war.. I could be wrong tho. but based on what your saying that wasnt what you did.

now if the question was "prison or go to hella different countries fuckin bitches eatin good and buyin hella shit" the answers might have been different

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i think 'military or prison" , atleast in my eyes, means its mandatory AKA you got drafted. I don't think you got drafted to go to war.. I could be wrong tho. but based on what your saying that wasnt what you did.

now if the question was "prison or go to hella different countries fuckin bitches eatin good and buyin hella shit" the answers might have been different
Exactly....Not drafted to go around the world...Im talking about drafted trained for 6 weeks then being shipped off to war.......

Nov 20, 2006
fuck im almost out of savings and even mcdonalds wont even hire me for my record. im seriously thinking about going overseas to lebanon or something and come back in a few years idk.