Military or Prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which one will you choose?

• Jail

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Prison

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
i ain't feelin that......greatest nation on earth will let you die if you got cancer and don't have the paper to pay kind nation is that , greatest nation on earth lock more people than any other nation , greatest nation on earth don't give a fuck about it's own people

Apr 25, 2002
we still ain't free , you can't say whatever you want their is always consequence. reason why i don't to another nation ? i was born here i'm mexican i got indigenous blood i don't got to go anywere imma take advantage of every opperunity i got and oppose any expliotation and opression of any people . greatest nation on earth spends more on prisons and military then schools

If it hasn't already...this country will become a source for unskilled labor, people of subpar intelligence, increased poverty and crime.

This is your American Dream.
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=339911

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
I think some of you take modern education to the extreme. Some don't really look at other options in the world we inherited. Like the other thread "playin the race card" How did hati become Hati!?... 3 things that make a govmnt... A political platform... A monetary system to support it... A militia to bacc it up... Gov101... And I'm still crippn... Whaaa?

Jan 12, 2010
I'm Mexican to. Both patents from Mexico. They came here to look for a better oppertunity. Mexico is beautiful but very currupt. My mom is proof of hard work from picking stawberries to owning her own business making 80+ a year. I'm sure other nations wouldn't have gave her the same oppertunities. I'm not saying this nation doesn't have it's flaws but it's better off then other nations.

Feb 7, 2006
I'm Mexican to. Both patents from Mexico. They came here to look for a better oppertunity. Mexico is beautiful but very currupt. My mom is proof of hard work from picking stawberries to owning her own business making 80+ a year. I'm sure other nations wouldn't have gave her the same oppertunities. I'm not saying this nation doesn't have it's flaws but it's better off then other nations.
better off then western Europe?

Apr 25, 2002
Apr 25, 2002
During the 1980's, under the false logic of the Cold War, the United States provided direct military aid and School of the Americas training for the Salvadoran army that was systematically violating human rights in El Salvador. U.S. military aid, training, and on-the-ground advisors provided the government of El Salvador with the resources and know-how to terrorize the civilian population.

http://www.soaw.org/presente/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=74

this is called blow back because of the war in el salvador people fled , salvadorean immigrants were great in number and were picked on by the gangs in LA so they formed thier own alot of them being veterans of the civil war in el salvador (many were as young as 11) and still use the tatics the united states military advisors gave them