Military or Prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which one will you choose?

• Jail

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Prison

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
So many ungrateful mother fuckers who love to complain bout our countries probs. Wonder what other people from sum other countries would say to what sum u have to say. Sittin in ur nice homes on ur nice comps on high speed net complainin...... idk maybe "stfu we aint got food" lol idk jus my .2
I feel what your saying and yes we are ungreatful at times and dont realize how good we have it.......But how good we have it came at the expense of many lives.....And other countires are coming up while we are going down......No one is on top forever.....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Do I like the military, yes. Would I fight this bullshit ass war? Fuck no. 300k civilian casualties and 4k+ American troops dead all while approaching the 1 Trillion Dollar spent mark at lightening speed is not worth it. Suck it easy.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Grab a handful of the millions of incarcerated muthafuckaz from across the country and let them have at it. They done fucked they life off as is. What do they have to lose? Put them on the front lines.
I'd much rather fight alongside people who wanted to join the military than people who were forced to join. That's why I wouldn't support the draft.

Sep 16, 2002
Seriously where did you get this idea of another country invading the US? We'd shoot down their planes and sink their ships before they touched land. And why do you think we're gonna be in concentration camps if we don't join the military? What's your source for this bullshit? Some bad movie?
i think the guy had been playing too much call of duty modern warfare 2

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
SOME OF THIS SHIT LOOKS OLD AS FUCK...

TAKE IT FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT.

HUMORUS SHIT RIGHT HERE....

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS....

CLASSIFIED....

PICTURE THIS ON A LARGER SCALE...

LOOKIN AT THIS SHIT KINDA MAKES ME WISH I DIDNT HAVE ANY KIDS.....THATS JUST ONE MORE PERSON FOR ME TO WORRY ABOUT.

DO YA'LL THINK THIS STUFF IS BULLSHIT OR NO?

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i think the guy had been playing too much call of duty modern warfare 2
Check this out....There are videos if you dont wanna read.....Then after you look at the things he mentions.....Google the names of people whom he has talked 2....Just do some reaserch......Do you think America can be on top forever?...

http://www.illuminati-news.com/phil-schneider-lecture.htm

Schneider's Worries About Government Factions, Railroad Cars and Shackle Contracts

"Now, I am very worried about the activity of the the federal government. They have lied to the public, stonewalled senators, and have refused to tell the truth in regard to alien matters. I can go on and on. I can tell you that I am rather disgruntled. Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner cars." He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. No more can you vote any of these people out of office. Our present structure of government is "technocracy", not democracy, and it is a form of feudalism. It has nothing to do with the republic of the United States. These people are god-less, and have legislated out prayer in public schools. You can get fined up to $100,000 and two years in prison for praying in school. I believe we can do better. I also believe that the federal government is running the gambit of enslaving the people of the United States. I am not a very good speaker, but I'll keep shooting my mouth off until somebody puts a bullet in me, because it's worth it to talk to a group like this about these atrocities

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
So you got your news from Illuminati News... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
Stay closed minded if you wish my friend....Phil Schnieder was not an iluminist....He was a former engineer for the U.S. government....A high ranking one at that........Did some work at Dulce Base (google it).....He decided to speak out about it......An Illuminati News source is talking about what he did......

Dec 3, 2009
Well i won't fight..
and they'll never take me alive..

so I choose DEATH..

Death before dishonor! BITCH...!

I vote go out blasting everything in sight like scarface...that's
the only honorable way to go... lol

Liberty or Death.. it's that simple

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Well i won't fight..
and they'll never take me alive..

so I choose DEATH..

Death before dishonor! BITCH...!

I vote go out blasting everything in sight like scarface...that's
the only honorable way to go... lol

Liberty or Death.. it's that simple
You say death before dishonor...yet you choose not to fight? Then you say Liberty or Death but you won't even try to fight for your liberty?

Apr 25, 2002
choosing jail over the country is bitch shit

hella people died for you to have the freedoms you have today

you dont have to agree with the reasons for the current "war" "occupation" whatever you wanna call it but you do have to subscribe to the doctrine that if you want to live in this country and reap the benefits of living in this country then you might have to one day put in your service
people ain't died for shit , just for other mens interests i don't wana hear this shit. they died for my freedom fuck that .... are you willing to join the military right now today ?

Jan 12, 2010
If this was 10 years ago n I had the same mentality as back then I would say prison. But know I would fight. Not for this country but for my children n there childrens childrens freedom. As much as this country sucks sometimes it's still the greatest nation in the world.