Michampin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

aight....enough..

HEAT you are right...you know me..this cat is a joke on a real..enough...

Nick...my accomplishments: baseball all my life..(always an all-star)...9th grade made varsity 3rd basemen..had a pimp ass year..

sophmore..right before the season i broke my ankle in a basketball tournament..for my moms church (thanks God)...ended my whole season couldnt play...gained alot of wieght...

once i healed i was never the same...(thanks god again)...could run right...couldnt push off rght to pitch...nothing..

i tried out for the football team ..my senior year..(oh i was a quarterback in middle school)...couldnt play cause i had bad grades...

i dont know exactly what this proves to bring up old highschool shit...this dude callin me a fag...is like me callin him a man...shit aint TRUE!..

oh and about your girl laughing about me...i like her she's more of a man than you will be homeboy...she can laugh at me...mike for real why do you keep talkin like you could really handle me?...do you really think you can?....cause we aint that far from eachother.....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
its funny how people measure their life on what they did in high school.....like that matters in real life.

I hope michapimpin gets my point.

Who gives a fuck what you were doing 3...4 years ago....7 years ago for me....point is, what are you doing NOW and what you gonna be doing TOMORROW.

I think those people who dwell on the past are just scared little pussies that dont want to give that shit up and move on with their silly ass life.

If you're a grown man.....act like one.

Lol a nice little Strange Music internet family right up in here. Damn its amazing how many fights we have on this site over stupid little minor issues, but it always turns out more funny than serious though. To Mich i cant believe you saying all this shit to JL now after you kept emailing him the other week trying to be friends with him, you must really be a weak ass little bitch. :)

michampin said:
i like i give a fuck bout all u people theres only like 3 people on here who talks shit its not like its the whole forum like ur trying to make it seem like
Correction Mitchy we all talk shit bout you, everyone here talks shit about you the only difference is that we dont change our screen names and try to hide who we are.

Originally posted by Zero. Media
But even with the "plenty of people who hate me", people will still know who and where I am, and I'll have the balls to let them know. I'll know it's you when I see the person walking the other way with a trail of piss behind them and a dirty ho girlfriend on all fours drinking out of a bowl on the ground.
True true, seems in this case Zero is the less of 2 evils, if i have to chose who is more the bitch, Mitchy takes out the prize. And Mitchy, atleast Zero doesnt hide who the fuck he is changing his screen names every week. And Zero dont think im taking sides here and dick riding you cos you still a low life, just not as bad as everyones little friend Mitchy :cheeky:

Nov 14, 2002
yea right bring ur ass to kc sometime and do that for a tech concert and yea 3 of my boys do post on here and they were at the concert
is tech gonna do spiritfest this year cause if he is bring ur ass to that and ill handle ur ass
You and three of your friends couldn't do shit to me. In fact, I bet you four wouldn't even be able to get access to where I was standing without getting your ass kicked. But if you think you and your three little bitches are somehow going to outnumber me and whoever I'm with, you'd probably be wrong. Off the top of my head I can think of at least 4 people I'd be with, and I assure you, they're all full grown men... unlike you.

i was a fag?...are you serious...your girl liked this fag...didnt she!! you should ask her why she likes fags liked fags like me?...
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!! Ouch.

wow......i feel obligated to post my sports accomplishments.....
Ok, me too! In third or fourth grade, my volleyball team came in first place. In 5th grade my flag football team came in 2nd, and we were robbed because the kid clearly dropped the ball on the last play, but the gym teacher didn't seem to notice.

I played little league for about 3 years, with mixed results.

I played football for about 2 weeks untill it came time to learn plays and actually go to games and I said "fuck this".

I moved from catcher and started pitching
... I'm sure someone else already commented on this... I hope.

I was a cheerleader n dance team captain... does that mean I'm cool?
How much did you charge?

And Zero dont think im taking sides here and dick riding you cos you still a low life, just not as bad as everyones little friend Mitchy
Yeah right... If you were clinging any harder to my dick you'd be my nutsack.

Dec 29, 2002
i know were not that far from each other and thats my point and when all the sudden did u become hard cause u were a lil bitch and im sure u still are.
and u remember billy hoskins well i work with him and he said the only reason u played 3b ur freshman year is cause they didnt have anyone else
hes laughing cause hes woundering when u became so hard all of the sudden
and im over by ur so called hood almost everyday at my girls moms house so whats up lets do this"?????

Nov 14, 2002
You hang out with your girlfriends mom?

Ah, she could probably be dead and still be better looking anyhow, so I guess take what you can get.

Apr 2, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
I'm gonna wear a shirt with a flashing neon sign that says Zer0 on the front, with a big target on the back to make it easier for the pussies out there to figure out what to aim at.
the shirt should say faggot and the big target should be on your ass if it isn't already

Status
Not open for further replies.