Michampin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2002
scared of who ???
who the fuck out of u 3 scares me ???
lol u guys are funny i didnt know i had to make a announcement i was gonna be there
and come to think of it i did write on here that i was going

Nov 14, 2002
Poooooooooooooooooooooooo hah! A poooooooooooooooooooooooo hah! Ah poooooooooooooo hah!

I think it's funny that you make about 50 new threads for every other show, and the one you go to you're all hush hush mush mush about. You a pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hah!

It's a shame, I would have given slither a shiny new quarter to beat you up too. Oh and I heard your girlfriend is a whore.

That's all.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I donno... Shorty could take you for sure... I'm a lover, not a fighter, so no reason to be scared of me... Nick's a weird muthafucka you neva know with his goofy ass... n Betthatstang... he's the craziest of us all... you REALLY don't wanna fuck with him!!!! But everyone else that saw eachother said hello... just seems like a 'pussy' thing to do... hidin n shit...

Dec 29, 2002
i didnt hide i was in the front row i was in the front of the line to get in
and its not like i know any of u by face
so how the fuck im i gonna say hi

Dec 29, 2002
i didnt hide i was in the front row i was in the front of the line to get in
and its not like i know any of u by face
so how the fuck im i gonna say hi

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Quote:
"I'm michampin and I'm a pussy"

Glad you finally admitted it HAHAHA...

n I donno... Shorty's posted her pic... I have my site on here with tons of pix... n we ALL know what Nicky Spears looks like... so... hmmm... I'd say pussy... or maybe lack there of...

Nov 14, 2002
I'm gonna wear a shirt with a flashing neon sign that says Zer0 on the front, with a big target on the back to make it easier for the pussies out there to figure out what to aim at.

Dec 29, 2002
and i just looked at ur pics and from looking at them i dont know who would want to touch ur pussy
lol
and zero i know plenty of people who hate u so if u did that u would get the shit kick out of u

Nov 14, 2002
You don't know anyone in the first place man. And why would you try and get into Slithers pants when you can just play with your pussy for free?

But even with the "plenty of people who hate me", people will still know who and where I am, and I'll have the balls to let them know. I'll know it's you when I see the person walking the other way with a trail of piss behind them and a dirty ho girlfriend on all fours drinking out of a bowl on the ground.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
funny... a few months ago... you liked what you saw... but I aint cryin... lol... I get my shit... I get more pussy than you... so... shut the fuck up...

Awww... Zero... he's bein mean... don't cry! Geez...

Get FUCKIN serious!

Dec 29, 2002
yea right bring ur ass to kc sometime and do that for a tech concert and yea 3 of my boys do post on here and they were at the concert
is tech gonna do spiritfest this year cause if he is bring ur ass to that and ill handle ur ass

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

im gonna end the jokes with the serious statement...

i have seen the both of you...Mike Hammer aka Michampin and Tom aka Zero.....and i will say this...Mike you would get mopped up by zero...and im not sayin that cause i think your a fag...i believe its the truth...

sorry

Dec 29, 2002
and guess what u barely fucking know me
and jl back in high school u was know as a fag also
everyone used to talk shit on u and clown u
with ur non athletic ass trying to play lol

Dec 29, 2002
u talk bout me being a fag u have no room to talk
when did u begin to start thinking ur black
and my girl lives by where u live and thats not the hood as u refer to it all the time
bottom line i aint scared of ur ass

Status
Not open for further replies.