Michampin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

is this mike hammer?...or is this someone else?..

man i aint even gonna talk about sports...cause i could ask this simple question...what the fuck did you do? NOTHING!..

i was a fag?...are you serious...your girl liked this fag...didnt she!! you should ask her why she likes fags liked fags like me?...
and as far as people talkin shit....no one ever said anything to my face...alot like yourself...now i know how you feel about me...but mike dont think when we see eachother we are cool for a sec...cause we aint...i just cant believe you for real try to keep talkin shit on me...when we both know.....what the end result would be if we met up...

i barely knew you...

so does that mean you knew me well?...cause you talk like you do..

just keep talkin...we'll see...

Dec 29, 2002
i like i give a fuck bout all u people theres only like 3 people on here who talks shit its not like its the whole forum like ur trying to make it seem like

Dec 29, 2002
yep we will see
and what did i do i went to college on a football scholarship i believe i started varsity baseball all 3 years
didnt u sit the bench as a senior on football yea that was u
believe me u aint as tight as ur makeing urself out to be
i told my girl how u were acting on here and she started laughing thinking the same thing as me when did u become hard

Dec 29, 2002
alright well im at work so ill go back to work my lunch break is over
so if u talk shit which i know someone will i wont be on here ill be working something slither dont know about

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
k... now for real..... let's get serious... you don't fuckin know me and you don't fuckin know shit... I have been working for 3 years to support me, my dead beat x and our children... I went to school all day, worked 2 jobs and still maintained an average above 3.5... so when the op to dance came up I took it... it IS work... it's nice to just work 3 or 4 nights a week n make more than you do in a month! Have you ever brought home $1100 dollars inone night... so SHUT THE FUCK UP... mind your own fuckin business...

Jul 7, 2002
michampin said:
u was know as a fag also
I usually try and stay out of this, but......

Isn't the ALSO basically an admition that you are gay. Sort of like saying...well he does it to, so its ok???

And seriously...yall need to settle this shit like men, not on the net. Cause this happens every few weeks...Mich you talk alot of shit to JL and then end up saying some shit like.."my bad" or "I thought you were someone else" or some shit.

Why doesn't everybody just give Mich some info on last years Spiritfest footage, tell him if Tech is gonna be there this year-the next year-and the year after (and if the footage of the upcoming shows will be on a DVD), and then drop this shit.

Aug 26, 2002
Only people I know on this Strange site is, Nick (met him a few times), Heat Myser (whatupdoe????? my dirty ready to get that Show Me comp going), Ghost, and that is it..................i'm just egg shit on .....................

I'm mail u the song , i'll email u tonight

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
jesse james said:
Only people I know on this Strange site is, Nick (met him a few times), Heat Myser (whatupdoe????? my dirty ready to get that Show Me comp going), Ghost, and that is it..................i'm just egg shit on .....................

I'm mail u the song , i'll email u tonight
Cool cool! yeah... I donno Heat Myser really or Ghost and... jeah.. I've met Nick a few times too... I think... hahaha.... it's fun to egg shit on on here... not too hard either...

I'll dance to it this weekend if you send it... thanks :)

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
wow......i feel obligated to post my sports accomplishments.....

In 6th grade I made the all-star team as a catcher, hit for the cycle in one game and finished the season with a .700 some odd average.

7th grade i moved during the summer, so i couldnt play ball.

8th grade i finally got into basketball and football. Started A-Team on both. Tried out and played on a traveling baseball team that summer.

Freshman yeah i played JV for Football (DE and TE), Basketball (F/C), Baseball (moved from C to 3B and SP) and got in our district championship game to goto state for Baseball. Oh and played varsity Golf. I'm a wicked golf ball wacker guy.

Soph-Senior yeah i played varsity for all 4 sports. I once struck out 12 batters in one game. Not too shabby for 7 innings. Had 3 shutouts my senior yeah. Made all district 2nd Team. Everything else I was "average" at. Cept Golf....i posted a low round of 38 (9 holes) my senior yeah. All with some irons i bought at wal-mart while these rich fags were playing with taylor-made and ping equipment.

And for the record.....i never wanted to beat up michapimpin....i just wanted to know who you were because you said you talked to me at the show.

oh.......6'2" 230

now can you all get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.