Merged Thread: Da Raidahs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
look at these bitter 9er fans...i guess it jus hurts them that thier squad aint shit anymore and will never be shit again while thier gay ass quarterback is runnin the show, and thier defense is suspect to say the least...good luck poodles

Apr 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
I think he is an undercover RAIDER fan..
yep, you got me. im an undercover Raider fan. please.

look how he follows the RAIDERS everywhere we go.. like a nat you cant get rid of..
sorry, i didnt know you were on tha team. wut position do you and your boyz play?

nigga thinks he's a fatal nyghtmare?? more like a wet dream....
that'z original.:eyecross:

Apr 25, 2002
RevoL said:
look at these bitter 9er fans...i guess it jus hurts them that thier squad aint shit anymore and will never be shit again while thier gay ass quarterback is runnin the show, and thier defense is suspect to say the least...good luck poodles
all this shit talk from a fan of a team who cant handle tha Ninerz. if we're so weak why cant you fagz run right thru us? cut tha bullshit.

Jun 25, 2002
RevoL said:
haha thats right there still living in the past. get over it you wooseeys haha. one more year goes by and you still ain't make the superbowl ever.

hahaha

Apr 25, 2002
onlyonesmoke said:
one more year goes by and you still ain't make the superbowl ever.
i dont know if you were trying to quote me and this quote right here wuz directed to me or not, but you're a fuckin idiot if it wuz. "you still ain't make the superbowl ever" wuz not only retarded and a horrible excuse for an English sentence, but "ain't make the superbowl ever" is also ignorant bcuz of tha fact we have 5 ringz and have won it in tha past decade, unlike tha Raiderz who havent won in 2 decadez. 2 generationz of Raider fanz have no idea how it feelz to win it all. LMAO.

May 6, 2002
Re: Fuck The Raiders!!!!!

southeast619ray said:
Don't trip Fatal. They just mad because they know there faggot ass team is gone get they ass whooped on thursday.
what an idiot.. all worked up for see 3rd and 4th string players..you put too much on it, it's really not that serious.. I hope you are going to the game though.. especially with all your niner talk! if not then shut your cockholster...

May 10, 2002
WHINER FANS DWELL IN THE PAST ALL YOU WANT, FACE IT YOUR DEFENSE IS WACK, YOU CANT GET ANYWHERE WITHOUT A DECENT DEFENSE, THE WHINERZ OFFENSE AINT THE GREATEST EITHER, THE RAIDERS ARE BETTER IN BOTH CATEGORIES SO TRY TO DOWNPLAY HOW GOOD THE RAIDERS ARE ALL YOU WANT BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO THE WHINERZ HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO???

A LOT OF WHINER FANS I KNOW ARE WAY MORE REALISTIC THEN YALL, THEY KNOW YALL TEAM AINT ALL THAT, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG (WHICH YOU PRETTY MUCH CANT), JUST SIT THERE WITH SOME DUMB LOOKS ON YOUR FACES AND THINK OF SOME GAY/WACK COMEBACK!!!!

RAIDERS GOING ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
WHINER FANS DWELL IN THE PAST ALL YOU WANT, FACE IT YOUR DEFENSE IS WACK, YOU CANT GET ANYWHERE WITHOUT A DECENT DEFENSE,
they sure can get past your team....

T
HE WHINERZ OFFENSE AINT THE GREATEST EITHER, THE RAIDERS ARE BETTER IN BOTH CATEGORIES SO TRY TO DOWNPLAY HOW GOOD THE RAIDERS ARE ALL YOU WANT BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO THE WHINERZ HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO???
if they're better in both categories then why did they lose to tha Ninerz?

A LOT OF WHINER FANS I KNOW ARE WAY MORE REALISTIC THEN YALL, THEY KNOW YALL TEAM AINT ALL THAT,
same can be said about you clownz.

UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG (WHICH YOU PRETTY MUCH CANT), JUST SIT THERE WITH SOME DUMB LOOKS ON YOUR FACES AND THINK OF SOME GAY/WACK COMEBACK!!!!
no need for a comeback, fact is your team is just as bad if not worse than ours.

RAIDERS GOING ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!!
thatz wut wuz said last year too.

May 10, 2002
YA YA YOU CAN SAY ALL THIS YIPPY YAP YAP SHIT, WHINERZ WERE SO LUCKY TO PLAY US AT THE LOWEST POINT OF THE SEASON AND THEY ONLY WON CUZ OF LUCK OF THE DRAW OF THE COIN TOSS IN OVERTIME, ITS GONNA BE FUNNY WHEN THE WHINERZ FLOP THIS YEAR, AND THE RAIDERS TAKE THERE DIVISION LIKE ALWAYS AND MAKE ANOTHER SUPERBOWL RUN!!!

Jun 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

i dont know if you were trying to quote me and this quote right here wuz directed to me or not, but you're a fuckin idiot if it wuz. "you still ain't make the superbowl ever" wuz not only retarded and a horrible excuse for an English sentence, but "ain't make the superbowl ever" is also ignorant bcuz of tha fact we have 5 ringz and have won it in tha past decade, unlike tha Raiderz who havent won in 2 decadez. 2 generationz of Raider fanz have no idea how it feelz to win it all. LMAO.
sorry let me quote that again

"you sorry ass niner are never going back to the superbowl so keep living in the past."

Jul 3, 2002
Haha its ok I guess I wouldn't take offence to a post like this if I was used to the team across the water in the sco dominating the bay! Raider fans run their mouths about the game, and now acting like they don't give a fuck!! Haha eat it once again!! Niners whoop that ass!!