Merged Thread: Da Raidahs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
It's RAIDER time..........

thats right folks!! football officially starts today.. fuck what you heard.. It's time for RAIDER football... Commitment to Excellence..
and to all you haters......eat a dick!

Just Win Baby!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
coat tail
coat tail? you still trying to fit in with that mainstream trash? and by tha way you fuckin idiot, wut doez this have to do with football? your team is whack with a bunch of retirement-bound playerz. your team suckz NOW, just think about how it will be when those dinosaurs retire! LMAO.

Jun 25, 2002
fuck what fatal says, it about that time to get down. today is the day we start our journey to the superbowl once again

anyway what up spitt are you ready or what
ill be over about 330 i know your fitted

May 6, 2002
onlyonesmoke said:
fuck what fatal says, it about that time to get down. today is the day we start our journey to the superbowl once again

anyway what up spitt are you ready or what
ill be over about 330 i know your fitted
ya he's my number one fan... but he dont know shit about football.. read his posts and you can see that's an obvious one..

but anyways, for sure... lets go get a bottle of hpnotic before we cut out..

Apr 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
ya he's my number one fan... but he dont know shit about football.. read his posts and you can see that's an obvious one..
oh really? quote me and at tha end of tha season when i stand correct, come tell me i know nothing about football.

quote this:

"THA RAIDERS WILL NOT WIN THA SUPERBOWL."

May 10, 2002
FATAL QUIT WHININ LIKE A LITTLE GIRL JUST CUZ THE WHINERZ AINT GOING NO WHERE DONT MEAN YOU HAVE TO STEADILY HATE ON A RAIDER THREAD, I MEAN ONE OR 2 POSTS IS FINE BUT LOOK HOW MANY POSTS YOU GOT ON THIS THREAD ALONE,

YOU LIKE A DOG OR SOME SHIT TRYEN TO MARK ITS TERRITORY THATS SOME LITTLE KID SHIT, GET A LIFE. RAIDERS FA SHO!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
are you fuckin retarded? theze fools are conversing with me, idiot. congratulationz wannabe playa, you officially have tha intelligence of a raider fan.

i see all you clownz getting anus over wut i have to say. tha truth hurtz. deal with it. go reread my quote over and over cuz i guarantee it.

Apr 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
anyone else going to the game tonight????
i was there...i barely watched the game though...durin pre-season its jus a drank fest...made a few laps around the net stoppin at all the bar spots....fuck payin $8.50 for a beer that imma piss out anyways...jack and coke or henn and coke was key