Mass Effect 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
This game is tough... Got about 15-17 hours in right now and have everyone recruited. Now I am trying to get them to gain their loyalty by hitting all their side missions. This might be my second favorite game after Fallout 3.

Does anyone have any spare DLC codes, because I got the game from GameFly and don't have nothing.

Jun 24, 2005
I beat it for the second time last weekend, first one was Renegade, second one was Paragon. Then I started my seventh playthrough in the first Mass Effect, which is the first time I'm playing it as female Shepard to see how everything is a little bit different.

Jun 11, 2004
Beat this shit tonight, wow what a dope game. Improved on the first game and got me fiendin for the third to drop, just like a good sequal should. My shepard didn't hook up with any of the chick characters tho. I think its cause i nailed that ashley chick from the first game and imported that character cause every time id almost hit it my dude would look at her picture on the desk lol. I'ma try importin another save.

Jun 24, 2005
Beat this shit tonight, wow what a dope game. Improved on the first game and got me fiendin for the third to drop, just like a good sequal should. My shepard didn't hook up with any of the chick characters tho. I think its cause i nailed that ashley chick from the first game and imported that character cause every time id almost hit it my dude would look at her picture on the desk lol. I'ma try importin another save.
WTF? Maybe you didn't converse enough with them or somethin'.

I've played twice, and the first time I banged out Jack, and romanced Tali. The second time I romanced Jack.

I'm almost done with my seventh run through Mass Effect, first time as a FemShep, and I'm gonna have some hot lesbo sex with Liara, and then I'm gonna import this character and hook up with Miranda.

Jun 24, 2005
So you can romance jack? I thought you could just hit it and that was it.
If you talk to her with the Paragon options you can romance her.

She's all fuckin' hot and cold with you. She'll talk to you, then tell you to fuck off, then ask you why you want to talk to her so much and why you're asking her all these questions n shit haha.

Jun 11, 2004
LOL @ hot lesbo sex with liara. Ya I read that jack will let you hit it right away but will always tell you to fuck off after that. You gotta take it slow and get to know her before you stick it if you want to romance her. I also read that you can donk that asari biotic chick (the daughter of the justicar, assuming you let her live and she joins your party) but its instant game over cause she kills everyone she has sex with. What a bitch LOL. To bad you can't donk the mom. Shes milfy.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I'm hella bummed now cuz as FemShep, you can't fuckin' romance any of the broads.

I got to a point with Miranda where there should have been some options for it, and they weren't there. Same with Jack. I looked it up, and sure enough there isn't any lesbo action. Weaksauce.

I decided that just to experience as much of the game as possible, I'll have my FemShep romance Garrus. The conversation options are pretty funny. If you're trying to explore all the possible romances and what not, Garrus is definitely pretty interesting so far and would be a good one with which to start.

Still though, I was really hoping to see some chick on chick action with Miranda:(

Jun 11, 2004
Anyone peep the new dlc? The firewalker missions were fail imo but they were free so I can't complain. did anyone buy the new thief character missions? is it worth 7 bucks?

Jun 11, 2004
This game owns, but without playing #1 there is no point playing #2 imo. It's like watching empire strikes back but not being able to watch star wars. Fail.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I played the hell out of #1 but I don't want to get #2 because I know it will suck up all my free time. Despite some interface flaws #1 was great, I'm sure this game is the shit without even playing it.

Also how you gonna have just #2 on the ps3? They won't get the full experience of it.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1132898p1.html

Downloadable content included on disc, 6 hour exclusive mission clarified

Since Mass Effect 1 will remain an Xbox 360 exclusive, PlayStation 3 owners will have the option of playing an interactive comic included with Mass Effect 2 to help bridge the gap between the two titles.

Clarifying a recent post made on the official BioWare German forums, producer Jesse Houston confirmed the comic would be exclusive to PS3 at its initial release for players who would be otherwise "unable to realize the full effect of choice in the Mass Effect universe." The comic can be downloaded through the Cerberus Network.

"While I can't release all the details about this yet, what I can tell you is that we want to create a stunning visual experience that not only tells the core story elements of Mass Effect 1, but also is fully interactive allowing you to be faced with some of the major choices which will have consequences your [sic] Mass Effect universe," Houston said.

Mass Effect 2 for PS3 also includes the previously released downloadable content Lair of the Shadow Broker, Project Overlord, Kasumi: Stolen Memory and the Blood Dragon Armor on the Blu-ray disc. The Zaeed and Firewalker content is also accessible through the Cerberus Network.

There will also be exclusive free and paid downloadable content for the PS3 version, such as the Recon Operations Pack, and bundled content like the Aegis Pack.

Houston also clarified the reported "6 hour exclusive mission" saying it was all a translation error.

"This I believe is a communication error lost in translation," he said. "When we talk about 6 hours of content we are talking about what's included exclusively 'On Disc' (Kasumi, Shadow Broker, Overlord), The Interactive Back Story and the Cerberus Network Access."

Mass Effect 2 for PlayStation 3 hits in January.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
There will also be exclusive free and paid downloadable content for the PS3 version, such as the Recon Operations Pack, and bundled content like the Aegis Pack.
Seriously?

Fuck you BioWare. If that holds true, fuck them. That's bullshit. The people who have been supporting this franchise for two years get the shafted on some content? I bought Collector's editions of both games, and bought all the playable DLC for both games, some of the weapon packs for ME2, and this is how we get thanked? By giving exclusive content to PS3 users?

By the way, I own a PS3 and could by the game on it if I wanted to, but it's a matter of fucking principle.

Mass Effect 3 and BioWare can fuck off.