Mass Effect 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Wow saw this on my HD tv last night and this is the best looking game I've ever seen. I hope the gameplay and story are just as good as the graphics. I'm hella lookin forward to this in January.

Jun 24, 2005
That's just a CGI cinematic trailer...none if it is in-game.

Mass Effect 2 will be dope though. I can't wait for it release.

Jun 11, 2004
thats true, but i wouldnt be surprised if the in-game graphics are just as sharp as the cutscenes. didnt the first one use the same graphics throughout the entire game? either way this game is lookin to raise the bar visually like the first one did. I hope it is longer though...

Jun 11, 2004
I heard that choices u make in the first one will affect the story in the second one, but u can play the second one without playing the first.

Whatever they do I just hope they fix the mako driving parts and the inventory managment system. Those were my biggest compliants with number 1.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I heard that choices u make in the first one will affect the story in the second one, but u can play the second one without playing the first.

Whatever they do I just hope they fix the mako driving parts and the inventory managment system. Those were my biggest compliants with number 1.
From what I understand they have overhauled everything, including side quests, vehicle parts, inventory system and the way you select your powers and skills while in battle.

May 27, 2009
This shit's pretty dope. I didn't play the first one so it's taking a little time to get used to this. Over all this is a pretty fun game. I just can't figure out how to find where your quests are at when you're in the galaxy map. I've only got like 3 or 4 hours into it though.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This shit's pretty dope. I didn't play the first one so it's taking a little time to get used to this. Over all this is a pretty fun game. I just can't figure out how to find where your quests are at when you're in the galaxy map. I've only got like 3 or 4 hours into it though.
If you don't find out by the time I pick up my copy I'll help you out. BTW, you're missing out big time by not playing the first one as you can import your saves from the first and play them in this one.

Jun 24, 2005
I'm coppin' tomorrow when I get off of work. I can't fuckin' wait to play it.

I was a little worried I'd have to wait to play it cuz I pre-ordered at two different places for the bonuses (Best Buy and GameStop) and I wasn't sure if GameStop's pre-order code would come in the case or not, but they emailed the code, so now I'll have both pre-order bonuses, and return one of the copies (GameStop...fuck them).

Sidenote: My GameStop pre-order was online with free shipping, so that would be why I would have had to possibly wait.

May 27, 2009
If you don't find out by the time I pick up my copy I'll help you out. BTW, you're missing out big time by not playing the first one as you can import your saves from the first and play them in this one.
I purchased the first one, but the DRM for the PC version made it unplayable. That's why I don't feel bad about stealing the second one. Maybe Wiki can give me a summary of the story so far.

Jun 11, 2004
I purchased the first one, but the DRM for the PC version made it unplayable. That's why I don't feel bad about stealing the second one. Maybe Wiki can give me a summary of the story so far.
IGN did a five minute recap that should bring u up to speed.

xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14235013/mass-effect-2/videos/masseffect_in5min_spc_121509.html

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
just picked mine up. takes like 15 mins to put in all these damn redeem codes. they make you go through masseffect.com and ea.com...bunch of bullshit