Mars Retiring this summer??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2010
My thoughts was…

Some Girls Deserve To Die
Mars Attacks (with all tracks)
School House Glock
Zodiac Mixtape
Bee-Sides (could put the Slaughter House tape on it and other rare & unreleased stuff)

Shirt or something extra with it would be dope
Yea Some Girls Deserve to Die Would Be Better blah Screw my List XD

May 24, 2002
My thoughts was…

Some Girls Deserve To Die
Mars Attacks (with all tracks)
School House Glock
Zodiac Mixtape
Bee-Sides (could put the Slaughter House tape on it and other rare & unreleased stuff)

Shirt or something extra with it would be dope
No SIDS? I know Mars may not like that album but a lot of people do. You cant showcase your career without the first and best release

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
THE BOX SET SHOULD BE THOSE 350+ SONGS MARS IS SITTING ON AT THE MOMENT!!
That would be a boxset by itself, lol

No SIDS? I know Mars may not like that album but a lot of people do. You cant showcase your career without the first and best release
I was thinking more "modern" Mars. Plus if he doesn't want SGDTD in it, I doubt he would want SIDS

Sep 16, 2008
You've been waiting for years? :cheeky:

Anyway...

I can't say anything that Mars hasn't already said. It's a good step in a good direction.
uh yeah I've been waiting for years, ive been on sicc for like 3 years and listened to mars for 2 years before I joined....

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
The realness of it all is I been doing Mars so much for so long that I put it before everything. I put it before Mario. I put it before family and my son and my girl and everything. I accomplished a lot in music and I'm proud, but at the end of the day it just doesn't mean shit. Only to me. I just got to the point where I can keep going on my path of success in music and lose real shit that matters, or leave a world that doesn't exist and keep the one that does. I'm making a lot of changes in my life to be a better person to everyone around me and this is just one thing that I feel that I need to do. Family comes first. I got nothing to lose and everything to gain. If I put all the energy that I did into my music, into my family then to me the feeling of success would be much greater of a reward. It aint about money, or struggle, or lack of a deal or the current state of the industry. I have or had all that and can deal with that. It's about Mario. Mars fucks up everything for Mario sometimes. Gotta make a change and be proud I've reached my goals in music and keep it movin. I appreciate everyones support. This ain't the end of me making music. Its just the end of me doing it for a career, where theres no days off. Where theres no check out time. No vacations. I need that time for my family. This is just grown man shit.
So u finally got AIDS huh?