Mars Retiring this summer??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2010
What happened to "Mad Insanity where the raping don't quit..."? u better still be a fucking pedophile while ur out there living your "normal life" -.-

May 12, 2010
Dark Half, Esham, Necro, Daniel Jordan, Kung Fu Vampire, Hopsin, SwizZz, Apt. 3/DNA Ent., Grewsum, Trips, Chris Arctor (Wax), Brotha Lynch Hung, King Gordy, LSP Records, Wicked Wisconsin, OFWGKTA, & The J. Hexx Project are the most talented cats left in the game now.

Dec 30, 2010
Dark Half, Esham, Necro, Daniel Jordan, Kung Fu Vampire, Hopsin, SwizZz, Apt. 3/DNA Ent., Grewsum, Trips, Chris Arctor (Wax), Brotha Lynch Hung, King Gordy, LSP Records, Wicked Wisconsin, & The J. Hexx Project are the most talented cats left in the game now.
LOL @ king gordy

Sep 16, 2008
i know this is a dead horse being beaten. but please contact big ant and APT. 3 and get the ball rolling on Some Girls Deserve to Die. I know you're past the style and stuff, but please just do it for the fans, We've been waiting for years.

Much respect, you can call me any time Mars,

Tim

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
i know this is a dead horse being beaten. but please contact big ant and APT. 3 and get the ball rolling on Some Girls Deserve to Die. I know you're past the style and stuff, but please just do it for the fans, We've been waiting for years.
I have been trying to get that going, even before the retirement, but Mars being a homo. lol

Now that he is retiring, I really think he should put it out, but thats just me. Said a boxset is in order, also didn't go for that. lol

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
The realness of it all is I been doing Mars so much for so long that I put it before everything. I put it before Mario. I put it before family and my son and my girl and everything. I accomplished a lot in music and I'm proud, but at the end of the day it just doesn't mean shit. Only to me. I just got to the point where I can keep going on my path of success in music and lose real shit that matters, or leave a world that doesn't exist and keep the one that does. I'm making a lot of changes in my life to be a better person to everyone around me and this is just one thing that I feel that I need to do. Family comes first. I got nothing to lose and everything to gain. If I put all the energy that I did into my music, into my family then to me the feeling of success would be much greater of a reward. It aint about money, or struggle, or lack of a deal or the current state of the industry. I have or had all that and can deal with that. It's about Mario. Mars fucks up everything for Mario sometimes. Gotta make a change and be proud I've reached my goals in music and keep it movin. I appreciate everyones support. This ain't the end of me making music. Its just the end of me doing it for a career, where theres no days off. Where theres no check out time. No vacations. I need that time for my family. This is just grown man shit.

this is some of the realest shit Ive ever read on siccness in all these years...

propr to you homie...DO YOU !

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
Oh and Idk If You Talked about the Boxset But if you can You Should Hook It up With
Slaughter House Tape
Mars Attacks
School House Glock
Zodiac mixtape
and a Mad Insanity Shirt
My thoughts was…

Some Girls Deserve To Die
Mars Attacks (with all tracks)
School House Glock
Zodiac Mixtape
Bee-Sides (could put the Slaughter House tape on it and other rare & unreleased stuff)

Shirt or something extra with it would be dope

Dec 30, 2010
My thoughts was…

Some Girls Deserve To Die
Mars Attacks (with all tracks)
School House Glock
Zodiac Mixtape
Bee-Sides (could put the Slaughter House tape on it and other rare & unreleased stuff)

Shirt or something extra with it would be dope
would easily spend $300+