Mally Mall wantz to know..Where Iz Smigg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
No matter what screen name this lame ass dude has you know itts all the same person by the way dude types and says the same shit....

"we in th blue room right now laughin at you niggaz cuz"

How many times and how many different screen have you used and typed the same line???
You have a pathitic life homie...

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
8 pages of what... "Gang banging"... got damn! Smigg and Mally is both my niggas and I hope they get this shit under wraps. I see Mally at all the shows in Sac and Smigg hits me damn near everytime he's in Sac regardless of what sides of the rag we on. I wonder would all this shit be taking place if colors wasnt involved? This shit dont seem to be about no money so I'm guessing it's all about PRIDE

Nov 11, 2009
www.jeanyusgfx.ws
@ JEANYUS GFX - YOURE REALLY TALKIN' OUT THE SIDE OF YOUR NECK FOR 1 THING BRA BRA!! REAL G's DO KEEP IT IN THE STREETS TOO. ASK THE cAT YOURE PROMOTIN'!! IF, YOU KNEW ALREADY OR NOT, IM IN SAc, BE AT ALL THE SHOWS EVEN THE 1 THAT WAS IN DIEGO LAST WEEK. DONT GET ANYTHING TWISTED BRA BRA, IF I GET ATE THEN THATS WHAT IT IS, BESIDES THAT, IF WHOEVER WANTS TO TAKE IT THERE MUSIcALLY THE INVITATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN OPEN!! I PUT FOR FREE DOWNLOAD 3 MIXTAPES LAST YEAR AND HAVE THREE MORE FOR THIS YEAR cOMIN' UP!! I DONT NEED SMIGG TO GET MY SHIT OUT THERE, IVE BEEN OUT HERE!! WHILE YOUR TALKIN' -

Aye peep game..congrats if ur out here doin ya thang..get them Funds thats available to you....all im sayn is if all these mufukas wanna run they mouth bout if peeps is real or not... then im sayn y not keep it strickly street..if its based on one diss u come with judges if a cat is real or not..while to them "real" is funkn n the turff... instead of u comin out wit a diss...to me thats jus another publicity stunt...it might work & then it might not...all im sayn is i think if u put it out as a diss then its going to stay on tracks..a diss for a diss..we've all seen this before aint nun new cuzzo.. i been all through the industry put'n in work for both underground & major label signed artists...n i can only recall a few tracks you did with lynch...& i follow westcoast rap thoroughly from northern, cent cen. & southern...but by all means cuzzo keep doin ya thang...i just think this is pi all going to stay on tracks...& wen it comes to tracks its all about making BETTER music..so i think if its coming down to that then its a risk all in in it self...to gamble with the exposure your gaining from doing disses...instead of already keeping and not risk tarnishing ur already standing creditably yahm'sayn. NO ONE likes to have a "L" in the rap battle world on they record..so why set ur self yup for a loss if you going to base this "beef" towards the music industry & not strictly street..i think its not going to get no where..maybe geta few laughs n here n there on each track yall will keep puttn out..instead of putting ur full energy into something productive that will further both careers instead risking that "L" wen it comes to music...but then just going to get old...me personally i wanna see the rap game get better, not worse n fukd up likes its been...BUT thats just my opinion on the shyt...just keep doing you cuzzo n if who ever gets the best of each other get it in then...

we're all n it for the music..or else y make it or promote it??..exactly...

handle ya B.I. cuzzo n i think every one else will continue with there biddnezz..

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
KEEP DOIN' YA HOMEWORK BRA, ON ONLY DOIN' SONG WITH LYNcH. LYNcH ISNT THE ONLY PERSON IN SAc RAPPIN' AND EVEN THEM TOO, HAVE FUN WITH MUSIc. WHETHER WHOEVER DISSES WHO OR NOT, 1 WAY OR ANOTHER, IT cAME FROM THE STREETS SO WE ARE KEEPIN' IT STREET. PERIOD. THERE WAS NO PUBLIcITY STUNTS INVOLVED BRA, YOURE MAKIN' ASSUMPTIONS ON WHY THAT DISS cAME OUT. FIND OUT THE REAL REASON AND THEN cOME WIT THE SHIT BRA. EVRYBODY MAKES MUSIc NOW -A -DAYS, SO WHEN ARE YOU GOIN' O REALIZE (FOR YOURSELF) THAT WHATEVER IS WHATEVER AND IT WILL BE WHATEVER IT WILL BE BRA, THIS SHIT IS EVERYDAY WITH IN MUSIc.

MALLY MALL GOOGLE DAT!! ANYBODY ELSE KNOWS MY NAME IN THE STREETS!!

Nov 11, 2009
www.jeanyusgfx.ws
haha... u must think i aint know bout the underground...must be simple minded thinkn i only know bout a few sac artists....ima designer ITS MY JOB TO KNOW THE GOOD UNDERGROUND ARTISTS...WTF not only in sac but through out cali all the way to the east coast.. DO UR HOMEWORK CUZZO...

u got like 1,216 plays on ur page? like r u fuh real... i fuck wit cats that get over 2 million plays signd by real labels doin real thangs...

peep game & its just on the eastcoast.. JUST THINK HOW I DO ON THE WEST!!

http://www.myspace.com/meekmill

do ya homework cuzzo...

& by the way have u even googled mally mall? u kno like 800,000 other cats pop up right?? haha

homie u can google me too...wtf does that prove? not shyt...at the end of the day u still goin be in ya same situation...

and no ones making assumptions...its just wut it is... that diss wasnt put out till the same day cuzzos shyt drop'd? hows that not a stunt? u coulda posted that diss at n e other time...but just so happens to be the same day his shyt drop? coincidence? unlikley..

& cuzzo u havent even told us the reason y u put the diss out in the first place...talkn bout find out the real reason when u havent even given a reason at all... shyt...

and just like u said EVERY BODY NOW OF DAYS MAKES MUSIC...yessur ur right bout that one cuzzo..

but just like smigg said

"everyone wanna be in the spot light..BUT every one cant rocc right ..right? every body is in the bitch rapn BUT niggas get sensitive wen u tell em that they shyts wack"

every one tryna get them sum sales SOOO (in the rap game) pick a position that helps... if u a producer stick to it...if u a designer stick to it...if u a performer stick to it...STICK TO WHAT UR GOOD AT..is all its about... shyt i can flow n rap to BUT u dont see me out here thinkn im the shyt..i stick to wut im good at..wut i get paper wit..

its all about better music, keepn ur mind focused on that paper, gettn sales, fans, all the shyt... so tell me if u got beef wuts that gettn u AT THE END OF THE DAY??

Exactly...

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
THE DAY YA cUZZO'S ALBUM WAS PUT UP FOR DL, A-WAX & GONZOE - REcESSION PROOF HAD ALREADY HAD THAT DATE TO DROP IN STORES WEIRD ASS NIGGA!! THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS YOU WHO WAS ON SOME PUBLIcITY STUNT SHIT!! NO YA cUZZO ON THE ALBUM!! LOOK, IF ME AND YOU HAVE A PROBLEM LETS GET TO THAT POINT, YA cUZZO KNOWS WHATS UP WIT ME AND WHO IVE ALREADY TALKED TO ABOUT THIS MATTER. YOU MAY THINK IM WAcK AND THATS YOUR OPINION, I DONT GET BUT HURT OVER ANYTHING SO GET IT RIGHT. ASK YA cUZZO WHAT YOU WANNA KNOW AND YOULL GET YOUR ANSWERS!! YEAH DOE!!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
haha... u must think i aint know bout the underground...must be simple minded thinkn i only know bout a few sac artists....ima designer ITS MY JOB TO KNOW THE GOOD UNDERGROUND ARTISTS...WTF not only in sac but through out cali all the way to the east coast.. DO UR HOMEWORK CUZZO...

u got like 1,216 plays on ur page? like r u fuh real... i fuck wit cats that get over 2 million plays signd by real labels doin real thangs...

peep game & its just on the eastcoast.. JUST THINK HOW I DO ON THE WEST!!

http://www.myspace.com/meekmill

do ya homework cuzzo...

& by the way have u even googled mally mall? u kno like 800,000 other cats pop up right?? haha

homie u can google me too...wtf does that prove? not shyt...at the end of the day u still goin be in ya same situation...

and no ones making assumptions...its just wut it is... that diss wasnt put out till the same day cuzzos shyt drop'd? hows that not a stunt? u coulda posted that diss at n e other time...but just so happens to be the same day his shyt drop? coincidence? unlikley..

& cuzzo u havent even told us the reason y u put the diss out in the first place...talkn bout find out the real reason when u havent even given a reason at all... shyt...

and just like u said EVERY BODY NOW OF DAYS MAKES MUSIC...yessur ur right bout that one cuzzo..

but just like smigg said

"everyone wanna be in the spot light..BUT every one cant rocc right ..right? every body is in the bitch rapn BUT niggas get sensitive wen u tell em that they shyts wack"

every one tryna get them sum sales SOOO (in the rap game) pick a position that helps... if u a producer stick to it...if u a designer stick to it...if u a performer stick to it...STICK TO WHAT UR GOOD AT..is all its about... shyt i can flow n rap to BUT u dont see me out here thinkn im the shyt..i stick to wut im good at..wut i get paper wit..

its all about better music, keepn ur mind focused on that paper, gettn sales, fans, all the shyt... so tell me if u got beef wuts that gettn u AT THE END OF THE DAY??

Exactly...
Sorry, but you are an idiot.

Jul 25, 2004
IMO Mally Mally is dope and dont need 2 make diss records,he dope without it..but at da same time,i kno if he kno sumthin suspect bout sumone he WILL pull dat card and put em on blast(seen him do it a few times&not on da net).THATS HOW HE GET DOWN.& sum of yall silly thinkn he a cat u aint never gona c or bump into (especially if u do music).Nothin against Smigg every time i c him w Irocc&dem he all smiles and handshakes and i dont kno wut da diss bout(i aint listen to it).

I kno dis siccness (and everyone got sum slik shit to speak on)but i met up w alot of cats from dis site on da streets,i known Mally b4 he got on here and he a real one.

Now bak 2 da regularly scheduled net-trippn
:siccness: