Mally Mall wantz to know..Where Iz Smigg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2009
www.jeanyusgfx.ws
ha yea thas ya boi... WHAT?? YA BITCH THINK IM CUTE TOO OR WUHH? tell her she can holla...i like me a chinky bitch haha... cuzzo wut the fuk u kno bout this cali life shyt...u all the way n bum fukk china...lol wit ya ricecake ass.. ha n i can smile cuzz im live'n it & laugh at u suckas... BOTH yall can keep them prikks dicks in ya butt..haha.. get ya yen & endz up haha...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
ha yea thas ya boi... WHAT?? YA BITCH THINK IM CUTE TOO OR WUHH? tell her she can holla...i like me a chinky bitch haha... cuzzo wut the fuk u kno bout this cali life shyt...u all the way n bum fukk china...lol wit ya ricecake ass.. ha n i can smile cuzz im live'n it & laugh at u suckas... BOTH yall can keep them prikks dicks in ya butt..haha.. get ya yen & endz up haha...
I thought you're International? Don't even know that Yen is Japanese and not Chinese huh. I'm not Chinese, I just live and do business over here, cause that's where it's happening. Go back to makin pics of yourself for your myspace page and call yourself a designer for playin around with photoshop.

Apr 14, 2006
I thought you're International? Don't even know that Yen is Japanese and not Chinese huh. I'm not Chinese, I just live and do business over here, cause that's where it's happening. Go back to makin pics of yourself for your myspace page and call yourself a designer for playin around with photoshop.
Seriously though. You actually took one of his better pics and put it on here. You should attached his pics where he's lookin like Steve Erkel..LOL. This dudes actin hella hard hard, talkin mad shit and he looks like a fuckin simp. I'm tellin you look at all of his pics...LOL. If him and Mally came face to face, Jeanyus would run like a little bitch. Don't talk the talk unless you walk the walk....

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
It dont matter what you look like...

I got a little homie that looks like a surfer that was out here murdern ppl.

Hes locked up right now facin a murder rap and if you would see him you would think he was just a regular young kid.

But besides the point I still think dude Jenyus is a square just by the shit he be postin and all the bullshit he be talkin...I dont know maybe im wrong but i know if you talk enough shit one day your gonna have to back up all them words...just my 2 cents

Oct 30, 2008
wow i know this is da siCCness but this fool wouldnt last in da South Side now that he exposed don't think he be showin his face in the GARDEN"S or the view. this is how you seperate the real from the fake talkin alot of shit online and wouldn't want to be seen in are necc of the streetz the BLOCC and the view might not C eye 2 eye (C's vs b's) but this shit is too funny Mall do be out here and Smigg do his thing but really he in Daygo so it is what it is stop this net bangin please i guess being over 30 seeing this shit is weak these youngsters might think this is bEEF but it's far from it- too jeanyous leave it alone i doubt you would really want it out here CUZZO lol

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I THINK THE PROBLEM HERE IS ALL THE CROSS TRAFFIC..THERE ARE SOME REAL NIGGAS ON THE SICCNESS AND THERE ARE DEFINITELY SOME STRAIGHT WEENIES AND GOOBERS..THE PROBLEM IS ANYBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING 2 ANYBODY WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE..NOW HERE'S THE TWIST...ANYBODY CAN BE A MAN AND STRONG MINDED SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER TYPING...BUT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS JUST ONE ELEMENT IN A REAL NIGGAS LIFE...SOME PEOPLE ARENT NET BANGIN...IT'S WHO THEY ARE...NOW WHEN IT COMES DOWN 2 IT..EVERYBODY IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE 4 WHAT THEY SAY...SO WHEN SOMEONE REALLY GETS THEIR HEAD BUSTED BEHIND THESE POSTS OR HAS 2 BACC UP ALL OF THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY BEING TOSSED AROUND WITH ACTIONS I HOPE IT IS A PRIME "EXAMPLE" 4 ALL THE SUCCAS ON HERE SELLIN WOLF TICCETS AND TALKING CRAZY 2 NIGGAS WHO REALLY GET DOWN..THIS ISNT A MUSIC BEEF SO I WOULD ADVISE THE OUTSIDERS 2 WATCH WHAT THEY SAY AND STAY OUT OF IT UNLESS THEY REALLY WITH THE SHIT!!! IM NOT REALLY INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER BUT I DO KNOW THAT SOME OF THE SOURCES INVOLVED ARE MORE REPUTABLE THAN OTHERS..BUT OFF TOP, ANY MAN IS CAPABLE OF PULLIN A TRIGGA OR CALLIN THE POLICE...BUT ONLY A REAL MAN CAN WALK THE WALK AND TALK THE TALK..ITS NOT A GAME OUT HERE...YOU CYBERTHUGS NEED 2 ENJOY THANKSGIVING WITH YOUR FAMILIES AND PUMP THE BRAKES ON GETTING INVOLVED IN GANGSTA SHIT...WHEN YOU KNOW WHATS REAL..YOU CAN APPROACH FROM ALL ANGLES..WHEN YOU DONT..YOU USUALLY END UP HOSPITALIZED OR DEAD WITH A LOST SOUL WONDERING WTF?? HAPPENED...TIME TELLS EVERYTHING SO IF EVERYBODY JUST REMAINS BEING THEIR REAL SELF IM SURE THE TRUTHS OF THE MATTERS WILL SURFACE AND THE WORLD WILL KEEP SPINNIN AS USUAL...I SEE SMIGG HAS NOT BEEN ON HERE STARTING SHIT AND UNLESS HE'S USING THE JEANYUS DUDE AS A PAWN ALL THIS NEGATIVITY IS UNNECESSARY...IF YOU REAL WITH IT...KEEP IT MOBBY

Jun 2, 2005
I THINK THE PROBLEM HERE IS ALL THE CROSS TRAFFIC..THERE ARE SOME REAL NIGGAS ON THE SICCNESS AND THERE ARE DEFINITELY SOME STRAIGHT WEENIES AND GOOBERS..THE PROBLEM IS ANYBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING 2 ANYBODY WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE..NOW HERE'S THE TWIST...ANYBODY CAN BE A MAN AND STRONG MINDED SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER TYPING...BUT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS JUST ONE ELEMENT IN A REAL NIGGAS LIFE...SOME PEOPLE ARENT NET BANGIN...IT'S WHO THEY ARE...NOW WHEN IT COMES DOWN 2 IT..EVERYBODY IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE 4 WHAT THEY SAY...SO WHEN SOMEONE REALLY GETS THEIR HEAD BUSTED BEHIND THESE POSTS OR HAS 2 BACC UP ALL OF THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY BEING TOSSED AROUND WITH ACTIONS I HOPE IT IS A PRIME "EXAMPLE" 4 ALL THE SUCCAS ON HERE SELLIN WOLF TICCETS AND TALKING CRAZY 2 NIGGAS WHO REALLY GET DOWN..THIS ISNT A MUSIC BEEF SO I WOULD ADVISE THE OUTSIDERS 2 WATCH WHAT THEY SAY AND STAY OUT OF IT UNLESS THEY REALLY WITH THE SHIT!!! IM NOT REALLY INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER BUT I DO KNOW THAT SOME OF THE SOURCES INVOLVED ARE MORE REPUTABLE THAN OTHERS..BUT OFF TOP, ANY MAN IS CAPABLE OF PULLIN A TRIGGA OR CALLIN THE POLICE...BUT ONLY A REAL MAN CAN WALK THE WALK AND TALK THE TALK..ITS NOT A GAME OUT HERE...YOU CYBERTHUGS NEED 2 ENJOY THANKSGIVING WITH YOUR FAMILIES AND PUMP THE BRAKES ON GETTING INVOLVED IN GANGSTA SHIT...WHEN YOU KNOW WHATS REAL..YOU CAN APPROACH FROM ALL ANGLES..WHEN YOU DONT..YOU USUALLY END UP HOSPITALIZED OR DEAD WITH A LOST SOUL WONDERING WTF?? HAPPENED...TIME TELLS EVERYTHING SO IF EVERYBODY JUST REMAINS BEING THEIR REAL SELF IM SURE THE TRUTHS OF THE MATTERS WILL SURFACE AND THE WORLD WILL KEEP SPINNIN AS USUAL...I SEE SMIGG HAS NOT BEEN ON HERE STARTING SHIT AND UNLESS HE'S USING THE JEANYUS DUDE AS A PAWN ALL THIS NEGATIVITY IS UNNECESSARY...IF YOU REAL WITH IT...KEEP IT MOBBY
I'm still with the siccness UFC bouts big homie... I know atleast three cats on this mugg, that need to get touched up, by a hard working family man... Anyway fu*k these fake cats, I'm old school I'm still bumping that Mr. Mafioso...

Nov 11, 2009
www.jeanyusgfx.ws
HAHAHA!!.. hey urry one..pls FOLLOW ME ON --->HATER<--- !!
mad half yall countn pennies and nickles while im gettn my hustle right..

Aye ima just leave this situation how it is & every 1 can take it for what it is..
Dont let the glasses & ya female all n ya ear telln u she wants a piece of me fool u...i aint even have to state what the fukk ive dun or what im about, i aint got to, n if i did it would just look like im tryna come off hard...just take it like this, n e body and do dirt, give a fukk who you are.. IF & WHEN the time comes for something to become of this situation then it will be so & i will stand by what ive said...no mater what..

& u right Tay so on that note,
I HOLD MY SELF ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERYTHING IVE SAID & TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS VIEWS AND EXPRESSIONS **DO NOT** REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MONEY HUNGRY/TEAMWORK/SMIGG DIRTEE/AFFILIATE'S.. IF THEY WANT TO EXPRESS THEY VIEWS ON THE SITUATION THEN THATS WHAT IT IS, AS OF NOW LET THE FANS DECIDE AND LET THEM BE THE JUDGE OF HOW IT PLAYS OUT SINCE ITS ALL ON TRACKS...

so IT IS WHAT IT IS.. But i have the right as a hip hop fan to like/dislike, carry an opinion about and criticize what the fukk i want ESPECIALLY when it comes to a few artist who make wakk music & PUT IT OUT PUBLICLY KNOWING BEFORE HAND IT IS GOING TO GET PLAYED...SO HOW DO U NOT EXPECT TO GET SOME SORT OF FEED BACK?

i mean if bandanna & mall want to succeed as rappers/entertainers then gotta learn to take criticism whether positive or negative..look both yall butt hurt bout a designer haven an opinion...JUST THINK when/if a magazine puts out something not in your best interest what will yall do then? but just get mad and start hate'n...yea all that while ur hate'n

ill still be doin my thang, gettn my endz in, while yall still sittn there mad that i dont feel what your about..

i feel that the westcoast should be helpn each other out pushn the coast instead of tearn it up waistn energy in places that are irrelevant... i say push this "MAKE BETTER MUSIC, NOT WAR" movement lol or else why lay it on track in the first place instead of just doin the street thing..

at the end of the day yall status's & opinions dont fukk up my hustle/funds/state of mind...but fuel the fire to keep getten it in...

thats why half of yall wont put ur self out there like me...u get wut u get, all 100 all the time...& yea i can smile cuzz i got out n got my live'n ON POINT getn my endz in..

HOW YEWW DURRIN? ..but bein broke...
yall aint even got the nuts to expose your selfs or who most yall really are but hide behind a screen name.. least u can see im not given a fukk....& for a reason...cuzz i aint got to.. yall can view me how u want... urry one i fukk with knows i keep shyt real...
where the fukk is yall at?
--------------------------------------------------------------
@ bandana...HA LEAST I CAN GET A LOOK....WHILE UR SITTN THERE LOOKN LIKE A GAME MINI ME.. N HOW I AINT EVEN AN ARTIST & MY PLAYER GETS MORE PLAYS THEN YOU HAHA... & PEEPS REALLY BUY THE MUSIC U MAKE BUT CANT GET YA FREE SHYT HURD...NOW WHOS THE SUKKA?..U DOIN THIS FUH FREE...WHILE IM NOT LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------

POINT BEING YALL ARE ONLY MAKING IT A HUGE SITUATION JUST B-CUZ SOME ONE SAID UR SHYT ISNT UP TO PAR... SO REALLY THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL OVER...

IVE NEVER SAID THAT MALL WASNT WITH THE BIDDNESS or WASNT HOOD...I JUST SAID THAT HIS MUSIC AINT FUKKN WIT SMIGGS

THEN YALL TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL WIT BANDANA & CHICAGO DIKK RIDING PIE-REX NUTTS & LUVN IT

JUST TAKE THE CRITICISM CUZ IT WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEWHERE OUT THERE...

SUKKAS..
THIS THREAD IS FUCKN DUMB & NOW OVER..ADMIN/MOD CLOSE THIS BS..

Sep 5, 2008
JUST TAKE THE CRITICISM CUZ IT WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEWHERE OUT THERE...

SUKKAS..
THIS THREAD IS FUCKN DUMB & NOW OVER..ADMIN/MOD CLOSE THIS BS..[/B]

lol I give a fuck about any of this, but you come off as a straight bitch. In damn near 99% of your posts you got this long ass talk about nothing and throw in some bullshit about "im just giving my opinion...you do you and ill do me...blahblahblah", throw in a "close this thread" then in your last sentence always want to add a "suck a dick" "sukkas" etc.etc.

You rap cats are funny I swear. Kill yourself.

Aug 11, 2006
sooo.. I like Smiggs music.. I like Waxs music. Its pretty obvious if you look at their history (look at Waxs old albums how many Smigg features were on them?) It's obvious they were friends and shit fell out.

The difference is when their shit falls out they rap about it because thats their outlet to vent. Then other people get involved because they are riding with their dudes. Which again is understandable. I donno what happened. I really don't care because I don't know these dudes personally. I just know they both make music I like.

Just sucks because Smigg and Wax had some really good shit together. But they also make really good music on their own. Let the dudes make music and hopefully the shit boils over eventually. No need to keep feeding the flames.

As far as that whiteboy shit. If I understand right isn't A-Wax white? I'm just sayin. It doesn't really matter what nationality you are.

If Smigg really was riding on rappers for wax.. since wax was his boy. And you retaliation is to leak that back out and use your enemies to do your dirty work. Thats hoe shit in my opinion. You can say what ever you want but at the end of the day its a bitch move. Plain and simple. Really sit down and look what you said. "Im going to turn all these people against you because I'm mad at you" Doesn't that sound like some highschool girl shit?

Tay. You always keep it 100. Im glad your around here. Even tho your name got thrown in here you still kept your cool.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.