Mally Mall wantz to know..Where Iz Smigg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
WOW!!!!

Meadowview never did get along with the GBC.
Mally Mall on Lynch mixtape..
Bo & Blackmail comes to mind.... They've been folks for how long.

On this rap shit.. Been listenin to Mally Mal's music for a decade. Don't know much about Smigg cause i tuned out after I bought his first cd but hear good things nevertheless.

Maybe that's the point in this diss.

Mess with me and i'll fuck up your credibility and give you ego issues. ;-/ . Hopefully it stays that way. Who's ever been humbled by a diss track really though?

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
tay i feel u cuh. dudes like u make it real 2 be in this rap shyt. real gz are the minority in this shyt. me myself tho, im not comfortable with folks speakin my name in the same breath as some of these cats. so fucc it. never did get paid off this shyt but im good.
get that ufc shyt craccin and ima be in 100.
LMCAO. thats classic right there. hope u dont mind if i use that loco.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
as far as this shyt tho, i dont really know smigg other then a handshake here and there, and he came thru and dropped on one with me and bleezo. soi dont know no specifics.
but tay is right, if u a Crip and run up under red raggers that diss the side its gonna be bad for u. i got damu fam too but they always show the utmost.

Mar 27, 2007
Smigg should get on here and clear this shit up! He's always on here but now that he's in tha hot seat no responses! And niggaz who state that they cant fight are arent really built for the funk shouldnt be rappin about how they would do this and that if a nigga disrespected them in they raps, cuz when the funk goes down and the nigga doesnt do what he raps about he's exposing his bitchassness and at the end of the day fanbase and real niggaz lose all respect and interest in that individual. So Smigg get on here and clear this shit up the way you rap you would!

Mar 27, 2007
^^^^^^^ Nigga I feel you on mommaz! Now when I listen to this niggaz raps and how much crip this 21st that I don't beleive it! Crips I know from tha same hood and hoods he mentions woulda been on here getting at niggaz on some real gangy shit but I guess when shit hits the fan niggaz true breed gets exposed. Man I am tired of getting wool pulled over my eyes on who's real and who's fake in this rap world!

Jun 19, 2008
^^^^^^^ Nigga I feel you on mommaz! Now when I listen to this niggaz raps and how much crip this 21st that I don't beleive it! Crips I know from tha same hood and hoods he mentions woulda been on here getting at niggaz on some real gangy shit but I guess when shit hits the fan niggaz true breed gets exposed. Man I am tired of getting wool pulled over my eyes on who's real and who's fake in this rap world!
they woulda been on the internet talking shit? all the real crips i know from there would be doen they thing in person lol

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Why do you let these rappers "pull the wool over your eyes"???

Take music for what it is and learn how to seperate reality from entertainment.

There aint a rapper alive or dead that has done or had every single thing they have rapped about...and every rapper overexaggerates their life style.

Dont worry about whos real or fake in the rap game, if you love music then slap who ever you think is the dopest, cuz i dont give a fuck how real some one is if their music is garbage I aint bumpin it.

Nov 11, 2009
www.jeanyusgfx.ws
Smigg should get on here and clear this shit up! He's always on here but now that he's in tha hot seat no responses! And niggaz who state that they cant fight are arent really built for the funk shouldnt be rappin about how they would do this and that if a nigga disrespected them in they raps, cuz when the funk goes down and the nigga doesnt do what he raps about he's exposing his bitchassness and at the end of the day fanbase and real niggaz lose all respect and interest in that individual. So Smigg get on here and clear this shit up the way you rap you would!
wow cuzzo...really quoted diddy on that "bitchassness" shyt...get off sum mtv shyt bruh...keep it real...& all yall talkn "if they real g'z or bout the shyt they would funk in the street" if thats the case then why Mally throw a diss track up this garbage n the first place.. if he was "wit it" wouldnt u think he woulda kept it strictly street? ca'mon now.. doods just tryn get get his name back out there off of smiggs new shyt... fuckn typical shyt, tryna cum up off sum one else... & what mally say that was hurtfull to smiggs career? that cuzz signd off that smigg do his pimp shyt? that hes outa town maken moves, still pushn his career...while mallys been out for a decade or so n still not doin shyt?...jus fuck with smiggs new shyt...listin to the tracks on the mixtape cuzzo... EXP.

"FUCK THEM OTHER NIGGAS"
&
"RAP SHEET"

its all pi gon stay disses... y u think mally put it out in the first place..now he gotta get ate up... thas that...it is wut it is...

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
@ JEANYUS GFX - YOURE REALLY TALKIN' OUT THE SIDE OF YOUR NECK FOR 1 THING BRA BRA!! REAL G's DO KEEP IT IN THE STREETS TOO. ASK THE cAT YOURE PROMOTIN'!! IF, YOU KNEW ALREADY OR NOT, IM IN SAc, BE AT ALL THE SHOWS EVEN THE 1 THAT WAS IN DIEGO LAST WEEK. DONT GET ANYTHING TWISTED BRA BRA, IF I GET ATE THEN THATS WHAT IT IS, BESIDES THAT, IF WHOEVER WANTS TO TAKE IT THERE MUSIcALLY THE INVITATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN OPEN!! I PUT FOR FREE DOWNLOAD 3 MIXTAPES LAST YEAR AND HAVE THREE MORE FOR THIS YEAR cOMIN' UP!! I DONT NEED SMIGG TO GET MY SHIT OUT THERE, IVE BEEN OUT HERE!! WHILE YOUR TALKIN' -

A-WAX & MALLY MALL - PREEMO JOINTS (MIXTAPE)

MALLY MALL & AcE D. - SPITTIN' IT HOW WE GET IT!! (ALBUM)

DUBB Fa' DUBB - GETTIN' IT HOW WE SPIT IT!! (MIXTAPE)

MORE TO cOME TOO SO DONT GET IT TWISTED!!

IF YOU NEVER GT THE 3 I PUT OUT LAST YEAR HERE'S A LINK-

MOBSTA MUScLE VOL. 1 - HIT THAT KILLED YA TEAM!!

http://www.datpiff.com/Dj_Mobsta_Muscle_Mally_Mall_Presents_Mobst.m37087.html

MOBSTA MUScLE VOL. 2 - THE BANG!!

http://www.datpiff.com/Dj_Mobsta_Muscle_Mally_Mall_Presents_Mobst.m37087.html

MOBSTA MUScLE VOL. 3 - ON YA HELMET!! (SAc IS ON DEcK!!)

http://www.datpiff.com/Dj_MOBSTA_MUSCLE_Mally_Mall_Presents_Mobst.m37306.html