Madden 10 MEGA THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lmao yea i first checked for hbs on the raiders see wut kind of cards they had up and all i saw was m.bush and j.fargas cards so i just said fuck it this is the only mcfaden card on the this auction page for the raiders and i put it for 2 days a day past and i sign on and it said it was sold! lmao thats how i got more cards..lol now theres a hole bunch of mcfadden cards up..lol i got lucky..

but yea i finaly played online vs some one and they beat me they had almost every position filled wit dope players.. i got to get me some more cards and contracts cards lol to boost up my players years...
also play 360 GT: JuVe559 add me
I will add you too Juve

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Madden 11 is gonna be a big improvement. it uses a new engine and the players move much better, the agility is crazy now. instead of players falling over like retards in madden 10 they can actually turn and shit.

also they got rid of the sprint/turbo, now u just run and pick up speed naturally.

QB's are no longer slower than centers stuck in quicksand.

and the jukes are changed, they now use dual sticks to try and emulate more body control like how great running backs run.

i still gets it in on Madden 10 PS3, the online leagues are my fav but i've smashed a couple folks off the sicc lol

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
JAZZO WHOOPED ME LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD THAT STOLE HIS COOKIES
He did me the same way......Fuckin Jazzo doin all those fuckin screens and onside kicks......I havent played a head 2 head matchup in a while......Ive been playing my season vs computer.....Playing a live person requires much more concentration, especially someone like Jazzo.......He wooped me good...

Mar 12, 2010
He did me the same way......Fuckin Jazzo doin all those fuckin screens and onside kicks......I havent played a head 2 head matchup in a while......Ive been playing my season vs computer.....Playing a live person requires much more concentration, especially someone like Jazzo.......He wooped me good...
HIS SCREENS WHOOPED MY ASS FIRST PLAY FROM SCRIMMAGE CRIBBS TOOK A SCREEN TO THE HOUSE I COULD NOT HANG HOMEBOY PLAYED ME WELL HOPEFULLY I WILL ANOTHER SHOT EITHER THAT OR I WILL PLAY YOU JUST ADD ME LIKE I SAID IRISHMUTT IS MY GAMERTAG I WILL BE ON TONIGHT

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I will be on again tonight if any of y'all want to rematch again. I am trying to get in as many games as possible before I probably go to jail Friday. The only person on here that had beat me before was Outcasted Outlaw, but I wasn't at my best that day, hahaha...

Joey actually hung in there for a minute until I recovered that onside kick. I think if I used the Browns against you Joey, it might have been a closer game. Irishmutt, I could tell you haven't played in a long time just like JuVe559. By the 4th Qtr. I was punting on 1st and 2nd down against JuVe559 just to get more practice on Defense. He finally just shut it off before the game was over and disconnected, GBR!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I will be on again tonight if any of y'all want to rematch again. I am trying to get in as many games as possible before I probably go to jail Friday. The only person on here that had beat me before was Outcasted Outlaw, but I wasn't at my best that day, hahaha...

Joey actually hung in there for a minute until I recovered that onside kick. I think if I used the Browns against you Joey, it might have been a closer game. Irishmutt, I could tell you haven't played in a long time just like JuVe559. By the 4th Qtr. I was punting on 1st and 2nd down against JuVe559 just to get more practice on Defense. He finally just shut it off before the game was over and disconnected, GBR!
How long are you gonna be down for? Thats all bad.....Ill take a rematch if your not in the middle of something ...I get home from school around 1045 PST.....No snow this time.....!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
How long are you gonna be down for? Thats all bad.....Ill take a rematch if your not in the middle of something ...I get home from school around 1045 PST.....No snow this time.....!
I go in Friday morning in front of the judge and find out exactly what I'm getting. The judge will decide if I can go into a intense supervision probation program rather than Prison time. If I get the probation I will probably only have to go in for 30 days that day and then come out on 5 years of hard probation. If the judge doesn't allow it, then I will be sentenced to prison in May probably to 25 to 27 months. In a way I would rather do the prison time rather than jump through all those expensive hoops for 4-5 years, ya feel?

Yeah, I will go on late tonight for a rematch and you can be Home and pick the weather, gbr!

Dec 4, 2006
Yeah Baysick you got me one time. I want a rematch.

DFresh77 what's up on the heads up?
let me know when you ready and we can do this on the ps3...

and Baysick got me cuz i had to use the weak ass falcons....

I want my rematch and this time I will be the 49ers!

Mar 12, 2010
I go in Friday morning in front of the judge and find out exactly what I'm getting. The judge will decide if I can go into a intense supervision probation program rather than Prison time. If I get the probation I will probably only have to go in for 30 days that day and then come out on 5 years of hard probation. If the judge doesn't allow it, then I will be sentenced to prison in May probably to 25 to 27 months. In a way I would rather do the prison time rather than jump through all those expensive hoops for 4-5 years, ya feel?

Yeah, I will go on late tonight for a rematch and you can be Home and pick the weather, gbr!
keep your pimp hand strong playa dont let the man stick it to you. tell that MudaFucka where they can pound it!!!!!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
@Brian

you on xbox?

Cause guys I sold my madden 10 I had enough of the shit EA wont fix in it. I'm gonna buy 11 day of release but if they don't make it realistic I will use it as a coaster

and this is comming from someone who has played over 300 competetive matches in madden 10

Mar 12, 2010
@Brian

you on xbox?

Cause guys I sold my madden 10 I had enough of the shit EA wont fix in it. I'm gonna buy 11 day of release but if they don't make it realistic I will use it as a coaster

and this is comming from someone who has played over 300 competetive matches in madden 10
i jumped back on the past few days and played one of those clowns that i think had a lag switch because everytime i was on offense the plays would stutter but when that other asshole was on offense it flowed without a catch made me realize why i quit playing in the first place

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^yup theres that and many more

my favourite is when they take a snap, sprint back with the QB 20 yards and then in one motion, turn and rocket the ball 80 yards for a perfect catch.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
^yup theres that and many more

my favourite is when they take a snap, sprint back with the QB 20 yards and then in one motion, turn and rocket the ball 80 yards for a perfect catch.
I have to encounter these cheating dirtbags on there every once in awhile too. I was playing this dude who was using the Vikings and we both were good on Defense. The whole game he couldn't move the ball and either could I that much. I was able to squeeze out two FG's and the score was 6-0 near the end of the game. He got the ball one last time on a drive, but I was confident I would stop him one last time! He was using Tavaris Jackson at QB and before he snapped the ball I saw Jackson slide from under Center, through his Center, past my Linebackers, run past my Safeties and then the ball snapped way forward like a pass at the QB caught it for a TD. Talk about bullshit!!! GBR, all I could do was laugh at that cheating ass shit!