Madden 10 MEGA THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
^^^

On XBOX 360, hold B, and then right when you're close to the endzone, press X to dive into the endzone. You can either do a flip into the endzone, or twurl or lay down in the air?(i dont know how else to explain that one lol)

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
it looked like a user catch nice^^^^
anybody try the ultimate team? shit is getting addicting...i got some shity cards at first then i i played and got my coins up and now i got good players after buying a silver pack..i got HB D.mcfadden and used him for a game then put him for auction for 3000 COINS and some raider fan bought that shit i was so wet..lol i got me a gold pack of cards now i got river,a rogers,v. davis, and others.. its coo yall should try it..i havnt played online vs another person of there team, cuz im building a empire lol im trying to get my coins up also to get new jerseys and u even could get a HF player card like T OWENS when he was a niner..SHITS FUN I GOT TO GET BACK ON THAT SHIT I STOP CUZ I CANT STOP PLAYING GOW2 LOL
ya I played this last week n was confused for a little bit. Now I'm killllllllin it.

I got Clinton Portis as my RB when he played for the broncos. Lol.

Feb 23, 2004
Skizzy Ske And DAMN how u gon sell a fucking mcfadden card for 3000??

I haven't auctioned any cards yet but I just sell my other cards n get nothin more then like 50 coins.
lmao yea i first checked for hbs on the raiders see wut kind of cards they had up and all i saw was m.bush and j.fargas cards so i just said fuck it this is the only mcfaden card on the this auction page for the raiders and i put it for 2 days a day past and i sign on and it said it was sold! lmao thats how i got more cards..lol now theres a hole bunch of mcfadden cards up..lol i got lucky..

but yea i finaly played online vs some one and they beat me they had almost every position filled wit dope players.. i got to get me some more cards and contracts cards lol to boost up my players years...
also play 360 GT: JuVe559 add me

May 19, 2005
askmadden.com

yall herd of this site?
i didnt think much of it at first
but after chekin out the tips its definetly insightful
this is the type of shit iv been lookin for to really elevate my football game
look at it from a coachin perspective

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Anyone still up for a challenge on Madden 10 X Box Live? JuVe559 is about the only one who plays me once in awhile now on there. I use The Lions and The Browns all the time now... Anyone interested hit me up!

Mar 12, 2010
Anyone still up for a challenge on Madden 10 X Box Live? JuVe559 is about the only one who plays me once in awhile now on there. I use The Lions and The Browns all the time now... Anyone interested hit me up!
i get on every now and then hit me up. I am at work but maybe later. Irishmutt is my gamer tag

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
yosef32......Ive been back on madden lately....Add me...Im usally on around 9pm pst.......

Outcasted....Send me a request with your new gamer tag........Madden 11 will be here in not time......

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Right on Joey and Irishmutt. I will add your tags and if I see you on I will send a game invite. I use my son's tag "iR Token" and usually am only on during weeknights.

Dec 4, 2006
Here's some of my highlights that I've downloaded and uploaded them to youtube.com

Peep Frank Gore running over the Vikings!

Peep A. Smith doing a deep throw to Crabtree! Damn I'm good! haha