lyrics to breathe(i think)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
one thing i have to stress i just love comming to this sickness to strange site sometimes it just makes my day. Zero your posts have me laughing my ass off. See i have to type everything im not a puter geek just yet. Hell just got a computer. Foreal dont know how i got along without it. so you guys keep doing what your doing. Forreal it sometimes makes my day. So when i ask puter ?ions i dont wanna here any shit.

Nov 14, 2002
4everreign said:
one thing i have to stress i just love comming to this sickness to strange site sometimes it just makes my day. Zero your posts have me laughing my ass off. See i have to type everything im not a puter geek just yet. Hell just got a computer. Foreal dont know how i got along without it. so you guys keep doing what your doing. Forreal it sometimes makes my day. So when i ask puter ?ions i dont wanna here any shit.
I'll try to hold back... Hopefully on a day you ask a computer question I have a full pack of cigarettes to smoke while I pace around all day or I might not be able to hold out..

Nah, a puter is simple. It's all pictures. Point at the nice colorful icon that you like, click on it, see what happens, repeat as necessary. It's like shampoo only without the shampooing, or the rinsing, and there's a computer involved... and no shower. Yeah.

Aug 21, 2002
Tech doesn't take showers.... He waits until it rains, then he's refreshed... Heh, heh, heh.... If he does a show on Wed. and it doesn't rain until Sunday, then damnit, Tech is gonna really kick it like a donkey, and he'll have on Travis' undies too in the mean time until he does, just rotates them to find a clean spot and he's good to go... Just kidding... But check out the name though, Forrever"Rain".... JEAH.... He'll wait forever until it rains, before he jumps in his "ASS WATER"..... Ha, ha... It's like that yall... "JEAH!"

I cracks myself up...

Aug 18, 2002
hey ZERO.. that long ass post you made...

that's the first time i didn't think you were a jackass..

good shit man.. & keep that kinda shit up dude..

peace

YOU TELL EM F.T.I. if anybody ask ya!

Nov 14, 2002
I hate to bump this again, but I'm lookin for more replies... I'm sure there's a few important kats who have a comment or two on what I said a few posts back.. If not, then this string can die.